Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Administration > Welcome to London Sugar!
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

Welcome to London Sugar! For London Ontario and surrounding areas

Old 07-24-2024, 07:59 AM
London Sugar Owner

Announce Locked out of the Forums?

It's not unusual for registered members of the Forums to lock themselves out. This can happen when you make a change to your password or email address.
When you make a change, the board sends an automatic verification email to re-verify your forum account.
The problem comes from your email account rejecting the email from London Sugar.
You can email me for help, but if you get no reply it's because you aren't getting my emails either. If that's the case, there is nothing I can do until you fix the issue on your end. If you see anything from London Sugar in your Spam/Junk folder, mark it as Not Junk/Always Allow.

This is an AD site and as such, it's often blocked. Spam filters try to nuke anything that could be considered "advertising". Ad blockers can also stop images from loading in browsers for the same reasons.

If you are trying to register but haven't gotten the registration email to verify your email address, then your email is blocking londonsugar.com. If you verified your email but haven't been approved then it's likely your registration was rejected for not being a South Western Ontario resident.
This site gets hammered by fake accounts which spam the forum and bots that overload the hosting server causing it to crash, so registrations are filtered by their IP address.
If you registered with a local IP and waiting for approval, there can be a delay as I don't always have to time to check the users waiting approval. Please be patient.
Obviously, using a VPN to mask your IP address can also get you flagged as a non-local registration.

This is not a National or International forum, it's a local forum, for local providers and local clients of those advertisers.