Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-20-2022, 01:46 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Ashley - 1170

So I decided, as promised, to finally TOFTT to determine if this was the same Ashley from AE. I can confirm she is not the same person.
But that said, I’m very happy I did see her and have seen her once more since then. She’s a gem; very easy on the eyes and she more than met my expectations. I was going to keep her for myself. But then I happened to mention LL. She was not aware of it. I offered to write a tasteful review which she was pleased to hear. So Ashley’s now my new “go to” girl. Treat her well and PM me if you have any questions. She may also become an advertiser here. I’ve made Gerald aware of this.
Old 07-20-2022, 07:54 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Ashley - 1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady View Post
So I decided, as omprised, to finally TOFTT to determine if this was the same Ashley from AE. I can confirm she is not the same person.
Well, I am glad we can put that mystery to bed.

Perhaps I should rephrase that.....

Anyway, I hope she gives us a try and I have the red carpet ready. Always happy to have a lady that has enjoyed Toady's two thumbs up.

Perhaps I should rephrase that.....

Old 07-26-2022, 06:57 AM
Loving the ladies

Default Re: Ashley - 1170

Can echo the comments. Great lady, great experience. Couple of extra points...LOTS of Tats--I like them, others might not. Good location--but has cats and the accompanying smells. Fun time-I will be back.