Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-26-2016, 08:58 PM
Occasional Purveyor

Default Bp niina -4416

Name is an alias different girl and different location the two times I visited but I had a good time every time. Pictures aren't real but the women are attractive. The coffee is something I might buy again. The girls even say there is another person arranging the meetings.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Bp niina -4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny_Weeds View Post
The girls even say there is another person arranging the meetings.
Is it you?
Old 09-27-2016, 04:48 PM
Go Knights Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Is it you?
Maybe I should apply for the job? I have great phone skills.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:46 AM
Occasional Purveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Is it you?
You're funny. No I'm male so it's not me. Do people actually try to promote this way? I left the review because there are a lot of scammers showing up and I wanted to show people that there are a couple that aren't scammers. I actually had an encounter with one scammer the other night and now there is another post on BP warning about them. Wonder who could have left this message?
Old 09-28-2016, 05:35 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
You're funny. No I'm male so it's not me. Do people actually try to promote this way? I left the review because there are a lot of scammers showing up and I wanted to show people that there are a couple that aren't scammers. I actually had an encounter with one scammer the other night and now there is another post on BP warning about them. Wonder who could have left this message?
I assume Viper meant is it you that is the one arranging the appointments since you never mentioned how you contacted them, so even as a male you could reply to requests by text or email.

You say at least 2 different girls can be seen through one provider's Ad/name and that pics used aren't real nor is it the girls that are seen in appointment that are ones that reply, yet you believe they are not scamming? It's great that appointments went well and you find the women to be hot, but that still qualifies as a Bait and Switch... someone else may not find them as attractive since they not really be ones in pics, or it could be a completely different woman.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:12 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
You're funny. No I'm male so it's not me.
As Wes said, Viper was just pulling your chain suggesting you are the guy on the phone.
I doubt anyone would shill a "group" of women by telling us they use bait and switch to advertise, then pay a handler to book their calls.
The ladies may be nice, but for me personally I'd think twice about playing in that sandbox. It's the type of situation LE watches very closely, especially in London.

Welcome to the board.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:23 PM
Occasional Purveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
As Wes said, Viper was just pulling your chain suggesting you are the guy on the phone.
I doubt anyone would shill a "group" of women by telling us they use bait and switch to advertise, then pay a handler to book their calls.
The ladies may be nice, but for me personally I'd think twice about playing in that sandbox. It's the type of situation LE watches very closely, especially in London.

Welcome to the board.
I see. I contacted by text. I didn't even look for the reply button but it is there for email. I just cheacked the ad their number is -0144 now by the way. Thanks for the welcome Gerald!