Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Charmed life it was

Default Carah Blue

I had the ultimate pleasure of spending some time with Carah Blue!

After meeting at the M&G I had always wanted to find some time in my schedule to pay her a visit, finally I found an hour and wow, it was so worth the wait.

After some back and forth communication we finally set a time and I headed over to her place, not necassarily the easiest to find but once I did I was greeted at the door by the beautiful Carah.

The best way I can describe this is it was like coming home to a girlfriend you haven't seen in a long time, there was the excitment, the giddy feeling but also a feeling of comfort. I am also going to point out that the place she works out of is awesome! It was clean, candles were lit and nicely decorated.

After some small talk we got down too it. Now I am not going to go into any detail in public (PM me if you want) but the only way I can describe the experience is passionate! Just a straight up awesome experience and I know I will be going back for more!

There is no question that Carah has a standard of service that is of the highest level, and again it shows the quality of the ladies that are a part of this board.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Quack, Quack!!

Default Re: A review that is overdue

Nicely said, aiwis.

I completely agree. I've been on this site, a while, but I am not a big contributor........I too have had the pleasure of seing this fine lady, both in London and in Windsor. She was my first experience with a GFE and you are spot on when you mention "the feeling of comfort". I was extremely nervous at our first meeting and she made me feel comfortable with the whole thing, very quickly.

Carah is one very sensual and passionate lady, for sure. My schedule does not allow me the opportunity to vist her often enough, which is my loss. Her place in London is nice and she makes such an effort for discretion, as well. She is from Windsor, but seems to spend more time in London, these days.

The only thing better that an hour with Carah would be TWO HOURS WITH CARAH!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Life of the Party

Default Re: A review that is overdue

I met Carah for the first time this afternoon. She is one of the nicest, most genuine, and professional people I've met, in any capacity. And she has a great skill set!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:15 PM
I rule this board

Default Carah Blue

I am a recent new member to the board as well as a relatively new participant to the "hobby"..I would like to thank all the boardmembers for their sage advice. The reviews that are posted are great info for someone starting out, and I personally have found them useful.

Anyway, I recently arranged an hour with CarahBlue. I will not get into the intimate details, but will say that booking was easy, the location was easy to find and the setting was top-notch. A perfect setting for a get to-gether. Carah is a sweetheart guys. She has a great bod, wonderful enthusiam and an engaging personality. Her menu on her website is accurate, and her pics are too. She loves to kiss and cuddle, and is a great person to spend time with. If your tastes run to this type, she should be on your to do list. Apparently she has been based in Windsor and has chosen to spend time in London..Am I going to visit her again...Definitely....
Old 02-13-2011, 01:14 AM
Rat Fink

Default Carah Blue

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Carah Blue yesterday afternoon. It's not my first time seeing this Lady and I hope it will not be my last. I have always enjoyed myself when I have been with her. If you have never spent any time with Carah, then you are missing out.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM
I rule this board

Default Re: Carah Blue

I heartily agree with Gotrek. I was in town yesterday, and had another visit with Carah. She is a great way to spend some time..A wonderful mix of personality, intensity, plus a great bum...I shall repeat again, and again
Old 06-11-2011, 08:06 AM
I'm popular now

Default Carah Blue

Those of you who read the other board know that Carah and I have had a long standing relationship. Frankly I was disappointed when she announced that she was moving to London. However as I thought about it I realized that London was only about 50 miles further for me. If something is worthwhile what is an additonal 100 miles? And Carah is more than worthwhile.
Last Friday I made my first and by no means last trip of the Summer to London for an overnight with her. I have to admit that visiting the lady's apartment and avoiding the hassle of a Hotel is a nice feature of London. Of course Carah has a beautiful and conveniently located apartment. The view out the windows is almost as nice as the view inside.
Carah and I will remain friends and I am glad to have the opportunity to visit her in London.
Thanks Carah
Old 09-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Still nervous not-so newb

Default Carah Blue

Alright, around Canada Day weekend, I put up a post begging for some advice from you folks about how the hell a beginner can get started in this hobby and asked for some recommendations. The responses and PM's I got from the board members here were fantastic and helpful, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their advice. On Canada Day, I sat down, had a drink or two, and read all the responses. I poured over the responses and sent a PM to Bailey asking some general questions. She wasn't available, but here responses were prompt, helpful, and rather funny. Not to be defeated ( or rather, before my sudden courage disappeared), I got a bit braver and sent a text to Blake. She responded immediately, but she was busy for the night. I was almost relieved, I was so nervous when she texted me back, I almost dropped the phone! Then I took one more chance and called the lady that was mentioned the most. I called Carah. She answered the phoned immediately, giggling at my nervous stumbling on the phone. She was patient as hell with me whil I looked for her place, but kept missing the dang turn. And when she answered the door, my lord .....
needless to say she had me completely under her spell the whole time I was there, never rushing, like we had all the time in the world.

Thanks for taking the time to offer your help and suggestions guys, it really helped me do something that I'd wanted to do for a while.

Now, I gotta get a hold of Bailey, uhm, on the phone, not for real. Well yeah for real, but not.... ah hell. You get it.

Stub
Old 11-25-2011, 09:00 PM
I know what I like!

Default Re: Mizz Carah

Yes I agree. I met Carah a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. She really enjoys her work. We both had a good time, at least it seems like she did anyway.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Rookie Member

Smile Re: Mizz Carah

Must agree, met Carah a while ago when she was still based in Windsor. Was very prompt about the meeting time and did not rush date, stayed a little over and chatted.
BTW Carah do you still have the little pink truck?