Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Rookie Member

Default Kristin

Any info on her. See her ad on bpage Looks good in her pics and hoping to make arrangents to go see her next week and try the car fun she advertises. Ad says she's 24 and a red head. Wondering if anyone's seen her?
Old 08-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Retired

Default Re: Kristin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Fitzwell View Post
Any info on her. See her ad on bpage Looks good in her pics and hoping to make arrangents to go see her next week and try the car fun she advertises. Ad says she's 24 and a red head. Wondering if anyone's seen her?
Forgive me for commenting on this... but I'd be cautious! 'Car fun' might lead to some unexpected attention from London's finest! Might consider sticking to her in call.. or finding someone who offers in call!

.. just sayin'!
Old 08-27-2015, 10:09 PM
Rookie Member

She offers in/out and car fun so there's lots of options. If when the time comes and she doesn't have a private spot in mind to go parking I'll go with the incall. I have always wanted to give car fun a call as I see it advertised by a few girls. Just another fantasy on my bucket list I guess. Thanks for the advise though. I would hope that if she's been doing this for awhile that she has a good spot in mind.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:41 AM
London Sugar VIP

"Car fun" has always struck me as quick cash without spending much time with the guy. I don't think she has anything more romantic in mind than the quiet corner of the parking lot of her apartment. Maybe not even a quiet corner, just wherever you happen to have stopped lol.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:43 AM
Go Knights Go

Car Fun is great. I had one of London's finest for car fun in my truck. Started in the front ended in the box in a sleeping bag under the stars. That ball park parking lot will never be the same when I go there. Lol. Now on a patio about 10 or more floors up that would be fun
Old 08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
Car Fun is great. I had one of LS's finest for car fun in my truck. Started in the front ended in the box in a sleeping bag under the stars. That ball park parking lot will never be the same when I go there. Lol. Now on a patio about 10 or more floors up that would be fun
Yes, probably a different scenario when it's someone who is familiar and comfortable with you.