Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-31-2015, 12:28 AM
Cookie Member

Default Jessica 2394

Recently I decided to go off the beaten path from my normal comfort zone and try something new. Searching for reviews of her where ambiguous as no long links where active.

So for the good.
Texting was simple. A little back and forth to try and figure out what was offered and what was not. Her pics are true, her face is nice - which she included in her text. Getting there was fairly straight forward - one of the down town hotels. The 4 cop cars and small of horde of police outside the front entrance was a little off-putting but a quick text followed by a call directed me to a back entrance.

The hand off was done quick and simply. I would give a couple of years to her listed age but still fell in the ballpark figure. To those who do not like tattoos she does have a fair amount which in some of the pic's she is hiding. So if you don't like tattoos - meh something like 1 in 4 has tat's
Quote:
A 2006 a study done by the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that 24% of Americans between 18 and 50 are tattooed;
And for the not so good.
As I said I tend to stick to my tried trued and tested and decided to walk off the beaten path for myself. Unfortunately I think I have been spoiled by my regulars, or at least set the bar way too high. She had more restrictions than I had previously thought between her backpage add and texting. Things I normally look forward to were either verboten or $$$

For this reason I felt uncomfortable.

So - Jessica - for me it was kind of a let down, although we filled the time up with a lot of chit chat.

Looks 8 - Cute, small perky boobs, not tiny spinner but can't say she carries any extra weight.
Location 7 - easy to get to standard hotel - not the first hotel I've hit a wall of police either.
Attitude 8 - She had her restrictions (and gives explanations) but within of what she likes she does it enthusiastically.
Repeat - Not sure - I would definitely not have booked the length of time I had originally done for. One of the reason I like providers with email addresses so everything can be hammered out ahead of time.

Berny
After the finale the police had left the scene.