Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 06-26-2015, 06:44 PM
I'm a King Bee

Wink Jorja's Sweet New Place

Hi all,

You know, as a philogynist I love everything about women. I love how they look, how they smell, feel. I love the timbre of their voices, their sensuality, their passion. I could go on and on. I had the extreme pleasure of being the first to visit Jorja in her new place today. Well in all honesty I helped her move in. It was a long day but a lot was accomplished. I'm happy to report that she enjoyed the breakfast I made this morning to kick off the day. French Toast with homemade strawberries foster and maple smoked bacon. I used rum instead of grand marnier. It was good. Make sure you put the booze in off the heat though. You don't want to lose an eyebrow. Sorry again J for forgetting the whipped cream. The day ended in exhaustion with an overall feeling of true contentment for reasons not solely related to the moving of furniture.

Jorja is an amazing woman and like all of the fine ladies here on LS and elsewhere she deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. Her new place is fantastic, and very easily accessible from the 401 and 402 in the south part of town. She has quite a bit to do still but once things are fully setup it'll be really incredible.

Jorja, thank you so much for allowing me to help you with this and spend the time. I'm totally drained but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And I won't just give you a foot massage next time.

See you again very soon.
Blues

Last edited by Blues; 06-26-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:08 AM
amateur gynecologist

Default Re: Jorja's Sweet New Place

Old 06-27-2015, 08:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Yes, hard to believe she could be even more conveniently located than before (although considering who lives next door, it could be pretty inconvenient too lol). Welcome to the neighbourhood Jorja.

Hey Viper, looks like we have a new apprentice in the EC Moving Club lol.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Retired

Lips Re: Jorja's Sweet New Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
I'm happy to report that she enjoyed the breakfast I made this morning to kick off the day. French Toast with homemade strawberries foster and maple smoked bacon. I used rum instead of grand marnier. It was good.
First let me start by saying it wasn't good at all.. it was FANTASTIC! Oh man, I think I need to move again in a few weeks... I'll get the Grand Marnier AND the whipped cream for next time!

Quote:
The day ended in exhaustion with an overall feeling of true contentment for reasons not solely related to the moving of furniture.
Well.. I thought the earth moved.. but maybe it was just the bed!! LOL!

Quote:
Jorja, thank you so much for allowing me to help you with this and spend the time. I'm totally drained but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And I won't just give you a foot massage next time.

See you again very soon.
Blues
Thank you so much for not only being such a great help but supporting me as you have many of the other ladies on this board! We are all truly lucky to have a touch of the Blues around us

I hope to work hard over the weekend and get back to business next week! Thank you for this review and I hope everyone enjoys the new digs
Old 06-27-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
First let me start by saying it wasn't good at all.. it was FANTASTIC! Oh man, I think I need to move again in a few weeks...

Thank you so much for not only being such a great help but supporting me as you have many of the other ladies on this board! We are all truly lucky to have a touch of the Blues around us
You are very welcome and thank you for the complement. Just so you know, if you were to move again in the next few weeks you'd be hard pressed to get a bowl of Cheerios out of the deal. Ah who am I kidding? It would be Eggs Benedict next time.
Old 06-28-2015, 07:59 AM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post

It'll be a while before I do that again. Now where's the Tiger Balm?
Old 06-28-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Now where's the Tiger Balm?
Perhaps you left it at Jorja's ??? lol
Old 06-28-2015, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post

Ya just a tad pissed I wasn't hired for the job!!! Everyone on the board is aware I am the official professional SP/MP mover!!!!
Blues what were u thinking!!!!???
nvm I think I know the answer to that!
Old 06-28-2015, 01:43 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Ya just a tad pissed I wasn't hired for the job!!! Everyone on the board is aware I am the official professional SP/MP mover!!!!
Blues what were u thinking!!!!???
nvm I think I know the answer to that!
yup you & I forgot to offer our help....
Old 06-28-2015, 08:26 PM
London Sugar VIP

As I recalled I offered too, but then Jorja does know how old I am!