Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-29-2015, 02:31 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Emma- this blue chain beauty gets it

So I found myself in London again and wanting to partake in a little fun. Saturday was a write off..... Didn't get one request out during my afternoon alone at the hilton. And besides I had a promising night ahead. Sunday came and found me wanting even more.

I tried a few people I'd wanted to see but the day was getting long and I wanted to leave for home soon. A couple of where are you texts from wifey forced me to speed my process up. It seems to be getting harder to do last minute.

So off to platinum I go. Figuring a little back rub would finish the weekend off particularly well. My party last night ended in no busting, I did however set something up for my next visit......so I was ready to say the least.

Emma is a true ageless beauty. Though physical looks are subjective I'll still say she is pretty near perfect. Perfect white smile, nicely styled hair, nice shape curvy everywhere curves are needed, I find out she is a fitness gal. You can tell. She does have the most beautiful breasts and perfectly matched nipples. The breasts may be manmades, but done very well if they are. Sometimes you can totally tell, today I was not 100 percent positive.

When I ask if she'd mind joining me she smiled a very welcoming and genuine smile. Led to the room I was able to sneak some more peeks in at her back end which has just the right amount of lift, wiggle and bubble under her tight dress. It looked good.

Small talk while she made the table up. Have I been there before, yadda yadda. I turned the shower on for myself and hopped in. She left and came back after I was comfortable on the table. I had booked a hhr with Emma.

What happened next was the most exciting, erotic fantasy play I have ever, and I do mean ever have had with any mp, Indy, blue or other. I stopped her 7-8 minutes in cause I had to extend my stay. This lady had me at attention without ever even touching me. Now when I was young a strong wind or bumpy bus ride would cause the tenting, but lately I actually require physical direct contact. So I paid up for my extension and back to the table.

By the end of the hour I was exhausted fully spent and satiated. This blue lady gets it. It's all about you and your fantasy. She whispered dirty things in my ear and moved around allowing me different angles sights and such. I'm blown away and that has not happened in awhile perhaps cause I'm jaded, or maybe just because some girls truly don't get their job.

Emma is the epitome of sensual, sexy, and erotic mp . She should teach others what and how to do. Obviously I am smitten and for the first time in as long as I can remember I am trying to figure out my next excuse so I can go see this fine young lady again, and again.

Crip

This review is purely fictional and meant only for entertainment purposes.

Last edited by thecrippler1972; 11-24-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 03-29-2015, 11:03 PM
I'm a King Bee

Default Re: Emma- this blue chain beauty gets it

Thanks Crip for restoring my faith in the review process and reminding me that with a bit of thought and imagination you can still paint a vivid picture without the black and white details.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Awesome review Crip !

Curious....what ever happened with college girl ?
Thought that was the real deal.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:57 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecker View Post
Awesome review Crip !

Curious....what ever happened with college girl ?
Thought that was the real deal.
Ahhh yes "the real deal" - turned into too real. When am i leaving my wife, why cant we spend more time together ect ect. Do you love me? More than your wife? Am I as pretty? Can I fuck better? If she was fucking you would I still be in the picture....

Fucking nightmare. Way too clingy possibly a sociopath.......

Crip
Old 04-10-2015, 07:30 PM
I like it Here

What's she look like
Old 04-10-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post

Emma is a true ageless beauty. Though physical looks are subjective I'll still say she is pretty near perfect. Perfect white smile, nicely styled hair, nice shape curvy everywhere curves are needed, I find out she is a fitness gal. You can tell. She does have the most beautiful breasts and perfectly matched nipples. The breasts may be manmades, but done very well if they are. Sometimes you can totally tell, today I was not 100 percent positive.

When I ask if she'd mind joining me she smiled a very welcoming and genuine smile. Led to the room I was able to sneak some more peeks in at her back end which has just the right amount of lift, wiggle and bubble under her tight dress. It looked good.

Crip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
What's she look like
Not to sound like a twat but based on the 2 paragraphs above my take away was she looked pretty damn good.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:46 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Not to sound like a twat but based on the 2 paragraphs above my take away was she looked pretty damn good.
Also not trying to sound like a twat, but "she looked pretty damn good" isn't a very good descriptor of what somebody looks like.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could see Emma"

"Yes, sure thing, but we have 2 Emma's working tonight, do you know which one?"

"Hmm, I'm not really sure, but I read online she looked pretty damn good"
Old 04-10-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Also not trying to sound like a twat, but "she looked pretty damn good" isn't a very good descriptor of what somebody looks like.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could see Emma"

"Yes, sure thing, but we have 2 Emma's working tonight, do you know which one?"

"Hmm, I'm not really sure, but I read online she looked pretty damn good"
I said that was my take away Jeff. Crips description painted a pretty vivid picture imo.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:39 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
I said that was my take away Jeff. Crips description painted a pretty vivid picture imo.
Yes he did. And Leescame asked a serious question, and sorry to say "Looks good" isn't the answer. Blonde, brunette, redhead? Tall, short. Maybe some other physical descriptors of "what's she look like". He wasn't asking anyone's opinion of how nice someone looks.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:45 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Yes he did. And Leescame asked a serious question, and sorry to say "Looks good" isn't the answer. Blonde, brunette, redhead? Tall, short. Maybe some other physical descriptors of "what's she look like". He wasn't asking anyone's opinion of how nice someone looks.
Fair enough. I guess what one person gets out of a review isn't nessesarily what another gets out of it. I see your point. The whole assume makes an........etc etc.