Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-02-2024, 11:34 PM
I like it Here

Default Best hair at Adultea Parlours???

I know that most times an attendants hair doesn't enhance the experience, or usually add value to the service in any way, but maybe it makes for a better experience in other ways.

Daisy is an example where she doesn't seem to mind having her hair rub on you while giving you a massage. I definitely think that enhances the experience.

I'm partial to the longer hair. Daisy's is my favourite. Stacy's is also awesome. I'm not judging those attendants that don't grow it out. Seems like a lot of work and a hassle to manage. There's just something about shoulder length and longer hair that really hits with me.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:15 PM
I'm popular now

Default Re: Best hair at Adultea Parlours???

I’ve seen Stacey 10+ times ans her hair is a major factor, it’s not what draws you to her, but once you’re up close it’s a feature that works well for her. I prefer straigjt hair mostly, and she takes care of hers, nevwr a knot, or out of place.