Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-20-2023, 02:56 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Payton Sawyer contacting

Her website is one of the better ones. It has all the contact information she expects. The F.A.Q. section may be useful too. I don’t know your situation but I respect that she may not respond if information was lacking from a new client.
Old 10-20-2023, 04:33 PM
I'm popular now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTom View Post
Her website is one of the better ones. It has all the contact information she expects. The F.A.Q. section may be useful too. I don’t know your situation but I respect that she may not respond if information was lacking from a new client.
Bingo!
Place your order correctly like the soup nazi or...
...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
Old 10-21-2023, 12:09 PM
London Sugar VIP

Payton has posted an ad for the upcoming week, I've noticed.

Might be worth one more roll of the dice, as it were.
Old 10-22-2023, 01:18 PM
Voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
I don't know what her current status is, but I seem to recall some time back that she was only seeing repeat clients.
If she’s only seeing repeat clients then she shouldn’t be advertising, or she should make that clear in her ad. Otherwise she’s wasting people’s time.
Old 10-24-2023, 11:22 AM
Paid Companion

Hi, it’s me. I’m the problem. Oops, I seem to have upset a few of you.

Over the years, I have found that I mesh very well with a particular type of client, and I'm sorry if that's not you! I just really wish I had more time to text.

From my perspective, I only ask a few simple questions that need to be answered in order for you to book an appointment with me.

Unfortunately, I have to worry about a client possibly harming me, stalking me, etc., so it's a different perspective that I wish you would try to understand.

Yesterday, I received 29 text messages, three forum requests, and an email. On Sunday, I received six. By 9 am this morning, I had four requests for a 10 am appointment, one of which was from you, Benji. Thank you for finally answering my screening questions! I look forward to hopefully meeting soon!

How am I supposed to choose? Can you help me distinguish who would be a "good" client? Do you have experience with this type of booking? Do you know how to distinguish a time-waster from, let's say, a curious teenager or another lady in the city? Or a guy up in the hotel hitting up my phone trying to see if I'll buy coke for an appointment?

Not everyone who texts me has good intentions or even booking intentions.

For me, it's the clients who are able to follow my few simple rules and, therefore, more likely to follow the rules associated with my body when asked.

I really do love and appreciate my actual clients and any future potential clients who followed a few simple rules to become a part of my world, and we have now created very authentic relationships that I do not wish to replace.

Last edited by Payton Sawyer; 07-08-2024 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-25-2023, 05:34 AM
Unique Entertainer

I don’t know if it is appropriate to post here and please forgive me if it’s not, but what an articulate summary of the issues we face Payton!!
I couldn’t agree with you more and the only reason I’m not pming you is that
a) I want to publicly support you and
b) I know it’s difficult to check the board sometimes when we’re busy!
So so so well - said!!!
Perhaps some men need reminding that the political environment right now (Nor. Mod.) does NOT allow for any sense of male entitlement…women DO have all the power: to choose who they want to see and to have any screening process they wish!!
Keep up your screening, never let your guard down and keep being the awesome, gorgeous woman that you are!!!
BTW, I ALWAYS love your pics :)
Your fan,
Annie
Old 10-25-2023, 05:39 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

As far as I'm concerned all Payton deserves is praise, worship and respect. You're lucky if you get to meet her. Recognize.
Old 10-25-2023, 08:21 AM
Going Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payton Sawyer View Post
Hi, it’s me. I’m the problem. Oops, I seem to have upset a few of you.

Over the years, I have found that I mesh very well with a particular type of client, and I'm sorry if that's not you! I just really wish I had more time to text.

From my perspective, I only ask a few simple questions that need to be answered in order for you to book an appointment with me.

Asking these questions allows me the facade of a bit of safety with you as a stranger coming to spend time with me. It is one of the very real screening tools I use to see if you are able to follow a few simple rules and directions. This then allows me to feel like you may be a good choice as a client.

Unfortunately, I have to worry about a client possibly harming me, stalking me, etc., so it's a different perspective that I wish you would try to understand.

I really do love and appreciate my actual clients and future potential clients who followed a few simple rules to become a part of my world, and we have now created very authentic relationships that I do not wish to replace.

Although I have never had the chance to have a coffee with Payton, but when my schedule does allow for fun again I hope she can accommodate me. I do fallow her social media and enjoy her post (fan) I am glad she sticks to her guns and stays safe. If you can't follow her rules walk away. Thank you Payton for being straight to the point. Until we meet, enjoy your day !