Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-28-2017, 10:58 PM
Disneyland

Default Pristine - Not great

Let me just start by saying that I have been with trans women before and I love them, but this was a bit of a disappointing experience. I made an appointment with her this week but when I arrived I realized that she looks a lot older than she looks in her pictures. She also sounds 100% male, her voice was deeper than mine, which kind of put me off since the woman on the phone claimed she was "post op" (I may be ignorant here but doesn't that mean a slight voice change as well?). The massage wasn't great but the conversation was fine. Her hygiene was fine EXCEPT for the breath but I don't think she was too aware of it with how close she kept getting. I could see that she had some visible dental problems with browning/dead teeth, and that turned me right off so in the end I just asked for a regular back massage, nothing else. It looks like she's the only trans girl there at the moment but apparently she was only recently hired so I'll be keeping my eye out for a trans girl who's a little more....girly. A guy can dream
Old 11-29-2017, 10:59 AM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Pristine - Not great

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMiddleton View Post
woman on the phone claimed she was "post op" (I may be ignorant here but doesn't that mean a slight voice change as well?).
Yes with that comment you are ignorant.. yes I got a deeper voice then most women but many women with deeper voice then mine and being 100% post op has nothing to do with tone of a persons voice.
Your first person that ever said I look older, as I?m 41 and most guess 31

I?m not your type that fine I?ll take this as a grain of salt as I have many happy repeat satisfied clients.

Better luck with your next massage

But I?ll add I never had any client ONLY get a regular massage this week or last..

Last edited by PristineRose; 11-29-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:38 AM
Disneyland

Default Re: Pristine - Not great

Hi Pristine,

I was trying to be nice but I have to give my honest review, isn't that what this forum is for? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but the fact is that I did not enjoy our time together even though I really wish I did. I'm not going to lie and say I had a good time just to make you look good. Instead of getting upset why not just use the constructive criticism?

Good luck