Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-11-2016, 02:40 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Sensational Second Session Seeing Sexy Sadie

Technically my last time was third time seeing Sadie, but first was just for a massage, which I previously did a review of. I had seen some post that one hour is not enough time to visit Sadie, and I completely agree!! MY last 2 visits lasted 2 hours, and even then I would have like to stay longer. I don't believe I have ever made an appointment for longer than an hour, and now I am trying to figure out how to save up for a much longer time than 2 hrs

I usually prefer making appointments late at night or weekends, which Sadie very seldomly works, so I have been very fortunate to be able to see her as many times as I have already. This last time, I saw she posted Friday about being available late.. so I quickly jumped on texting her to see how late.. fortunately we were able to make a time work :) Of course, I would like to post more details about our time together, but since I can not, I will state the obvious that I do believe our time was both mutually pleasurable, and I look forward to seeing Sadie again as soon as I am able to :)
Old 08-07-2016, 05:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Sensational Second Session Seeing Sexy Sadie

I recently was able to see Sadie again, but for an extended visit lasting several hours. As with a shorter visit, same restrictions of course still apply, but it really feels like a great GFE spending that much time with someone. Well.. besides restrictions that are normal, did get to learn a few other things she doesn't like.. by accident.. whether she believes me when I say that or not.. . Aside any normal activities that take place, having the extra time to get to know each other more on all levels, going out on adventures together, learning new things, sharing a meal and trying out new alcoholic beverages together makes the time together worth it. Sadie thought I may be bored with her after that much time, but not a chance, in fact the time flew by too quickly. My only regret is now shorter visits with Sadie will never seem long enough, and will have to decide between seeing her more often for less time, or less often for greater length of time. Either way, I of course will see her again as much as possible. I even was close to seeing her again since then, but the timing didn't work out.

Sadie is a delight to spend any time with in any manner. We were going to catch a show together, but other activities prevented us from getting there, so maybe another time. I could easily spend long periods of time just cuddling with Sadie, listening to the happy sounds she makes. She also has a new happy word she says, but.. can't say I really approved of it at the time... (inside joke..)

Obviously spending that much time with one of the women here can be costly, but I would recommend it if ever get the chance. Of course I don't have any other experience to go on for such a long appointment, but I would recommend so with Sadie, especially if seen her for shorter times before and have a great time with her already.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Full spa/massage provider

Minus the nostril lick and giving myself hiccups by laughing to hard I can honestly say I couldn't imagine a more perfect time!

I can't wait till next time!

Xoxo Sadie

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 08-09-2016, 04:43 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
Minus the nostril lick and giving myself hiccups by laughing to hard I can honestly say I couldn't imagine a more perfect time!

I can't wait till next time!

Xoxo Sadie
A lesson for all guys , if you joke about doing something, then accidentally do it, a woman will never let you live it down !! Lol