Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Rookie Member

Default The red head "Lacy Rose"

Well Gerald keep adding new stuff here on board and I believe in variety in life. So I booked as soon the announcement was made.

Got advance ticket and was able to enjoy the show today. Red head or not our new addition is super sweet and perfect. Everything was organized perfectly and 60 minutes went by quickly. I could have continued for more but all good things have to end.

Guys taste the cake before somebody eats it. You have till Friday morning so go for it.

Buy the way I have tasted both Red heads here and each of them are unique.....
Old 07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Life of the Party

Default Re: The red head "Lacy Rose"

Did I hear cake? Red velvet cake in this case, lol ;)

Glad you had a good time Alibaba.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:48 PM
No Contact Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba40 View Post
Well Gerald keep adding new stuff here on board and I believe in variety in life. So I booked as soon the announcement was made.

Got advance ticket and was able to enjoy the show today. Red head or not our new addition is super sweet and perfect. Everything was organized perfectly and 60 minutes went by quickly. I could have continued for more but all good things have to end.

Guys taste the cake before somebody eats it. You have till Friday morning so go for it.

Buy the way I have tasted both Red heads here and each of them are unique.....
thank you so much for coming to visit me and for celebrating National Kissing Day with me ;)
You were a pleasure to spend time with and would love to see you again

xoxo
Old 07-17-2016, 05:12 AM
Rookie Member

I have chatted with this beauty for about three years with hopes of one day getting down to Windsor for a visit . I then had my hopes shattered when Lacy retired .
Reading this forum one day I seen the name " Lacy Rose " - I went crazy finding out she was back . Then to help Lacy was coming to London . I e-mailed immediately for a date
All of the frustrating time trying to see this girl melted with the first site of her and that first delicious kiss . I won't get into details but wow the visual - the fun - the sensuality - the very utmost enjoyment of a true GFE .
Lacy please don't make me wait another three years - but I would cause you are worth it