Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-27-2016, 10:36 PM
Virgin Member

Default Audrina ***-***-2996

My first review on this board because I don't get to the area often.

Got in touch with this girl yesterday while in town on business, she quoted me 140hh 240hr. I thought it was a bit high for London, but I also thought if the girl in the pics was to open the door it might just be worth it, so I booked an hour with her. I don't usually do an hour with a girl I haven't met and who has not been reviewed; I took a huge leap of faith on this one, partially because of her pics but mostly because she was so friendly and open via text that I had a good feeling about her.

None the less there was that sense walking up to the door that this could be a complete disaster or it could be amazing, I was prepared to walk if the girl behind the door wasn't the girl in the pics. To say the least I was extremely happy to find not only are the pics really her, but they're recent, and she looks even better in person.

I'd say her posted age is right at 19, her body is gorgeous and as posted in terms of measurements, great ass and DD natural tits, tight porcelain skin, hair exactly like in the pics, gorgeous brown eyes, and perfect lips. She's new to this, told me she's only been doing this for one week, so I wasn't expecting much in terms of service, but she delivered in a big way. Total GFE, loves to dfk and make out.

She's a gem in the making boys... be nice and treat her well. I will be repeating as soon as I can back to your beautiful city.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Audrina ***-***-2996

Thanks for the great review Mishi !! I notice recently some of the newer younger girls are asking $240 an hour for time with them ....interesting to see if that rate can hold up in London?
Old 02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Audrina ***-***-2996

Saw Audrina in Toronto. Her rates reflect that. She was wonderful. Smokin body, huge boobs, friendly and was a lot of fun. Would repeat.