Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-16-2015, 01:42 AM
Life of the Party

Lips Warm Welcome for Gabriella

We've now got Gabbs herself, Gabriella on London Sugar as a paid companion!

www.londonsugar.com/adpages/companions/gabriella

She's obviously still looking for those whom she's seen before, but says she's also accepting new clients!

Welcome, Gabriella!

She's awesome on all levels. I've never been anywhere near disappointed every time I've seen her, so I know you won't be either.
Old 12-16-2015, 05:15 PM
I know all - but I'm not telling

Default Re: Warm Welcome for Gabriella

Welcome (back) Gabriella!
Old 12-16-2015, 06:16 PM
I miss Carmen & Leanna

I would also like to welcome Gabriella to LS. I've had the pleasure of spending time with the lovely Gabriella and know you won't be disappointed.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:40 PM

I would also like to welcome Gabriella to LS... I have had the privilege of spending time with her on 2 occasions...both of those experiences were extremely enjoyable!
She is a very pretty lady with such beautiful brown eyes...her body is amazing with luscious curves...
On top of that she has a wonderful easy going personality, is easy to talk to, and makes you feel relaxed from the initial meeting with her...
Communication was prompt and setting up things with her was simple and efficient. She is a real professional!
I am looking forward to seeing her again in the near future!
Old 12-17-2015, 05:26 PM
I like it Here

Met with Gabriella this afternoon and had a fantastic time.

Must admit that I got Annabella and Gabriella mixed up. Foul on my part for thinking that I had seen Gabbs before. 2 successful shots on goal even with the foul.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:35 AM
Life of the Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherpa View Post
Met with Gabriella this afternoon and had a fantastic time.

Must admit that I got Annabella and Gabriella mixed up. Foul on my part for thinking that I had seen Gabbs before. 2 successful shots on goal even with the foul.
Glad you had a great time, sherpa!

lol you confused two somewhat opposites IMO. They were my two favourites at their agency where I saw them both alternating repeatedly and had an awesome duo with near the end. Annabelle is nowhere to be seen anymore, but it's awesome Gabriella is back in action!
Old 12-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Virgin Member

I met Gabriella for the first time yesterday. I read all the previous reviews and felt like she was someone I had to meet. It was the best decision I have ever made.

I don't think she needs any more positive reviews. There isn't anyone that doesn't fall in love with her after meeting her. I don't need to go into much detail because I will only be repeating what everyone else has said.

She is the warmest, cuddliest, affectionate and sweetest SP I have ever met. If she would marry me I would take her away. But that would be selfish. Someone this wonderful should be shared.

If you're reading this Gabriella, thank you for one of the most memorable times of my life. I will be thinking of you weeks from now.