Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Newbee

Default Parlor Tipping?

Hi all.
This may seem odd, but I haven't been to a parlor in years and I wondered if someone can enlighten me on the tipping dos/donts. PM me if need be. I just don't want to rip a lady off or be ripped off. I want to be fair.
Thanks.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default Re: Parlor Tipping?

lmao good luck with this thread .... I feel your pain dude, but this question always fishes out some interesting comments LOL
Old 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Rookie Member

Yes..very painful. 30-80 tip depending on what you feel is fair for the service
Old 04-10-2015, 07:29 PM
I like it Here

I've tipped 200 before
Old 04-11-2015, 09:30 AM
London Sugar VIP

The ladies don't make the full door free.......so how much would want as a tip to massage a naked man you've never met?

Me? At least 1, 000,000.00.

Crip
Old 04-11-2015, 11:48 PM
No Contact Available

As a provider, I suggest doing some research regarding what a parlour asks for their door fee as compared to what an indy girl asks for her door fee. . Providing that services are comparable, it would be a safe bet to use your tip to make up the difference between the two. ..If you want to be generous and actually "tip", the tip would be the amount beyond the current market indy fee for comparable services. ...
Just my two cents. . There will always be a "current market value" for certain services and a few calls to indy girls would reveal what that is. ..
Indy girls pay for their work space and advertising whereas these costs are taken off of a parlor girl's revenue at the outset. . . This is why tipping is absolutely necessary in a parlour if you do not wish to be one who takes advantage of a girl in a desperate situation. ...Remember the parlour girl is under no obligation to ensure your happy ending and places her trust in your understanding of "current market values" before she massages your. ..

Last edited by Maggie; 04-12-2015 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:09 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
As a provider, I suggest doing some research regarding what a parlour asks for their door fee as compared to what an indy girl asks for her door fee. . Providing that services are comparable, it would be a safe bet to use your tip to make up the difference between the two. ..If you want to be generous and actually "tip", the tip would be the amount beyond the current market indy fee for comparable services. ...
Just my two cents. . There will always be a "current market value" for certain services and a few calls to indy girls would reveal what that is. ..
Indy girls pay for their work space and advertising whereas these costs are taken off of a parlor girl's revenue at the outset. . . This is why tipping is absolutely necessary in a parlour if you do not wish to be one who takes advantage of a girl in a desperate situation. ...Remember the parlour girl is under no obligation to ensure your happy ending and places her trust in your understanding of "current market values" before she massages your. ..
Well said Maggie. Best reasoning yet for figuring out how to tip. I still stand by my how much of a tip would you want statement but yours is probably more reasonable.

Crip
Old 04-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Full spa/massage provider

Look at what an indie charges for what you want, that's what your "tip" should be.
The attendant gets a small cut of the door and for the most part is working for tips.
On average as an indie I'll get tipped $20 on top of my hourly or half hourly rates by the clients who tip, consider the money you pay at the door rent on the room and a tip for your attendant and a convenience charge for having 3-7 girls available 24-7 for you to choose from (and that really IS convenient if you're a last minute kind of guy)

Only exception to this logic is if you're laying with your hands at your sides the entire time, unless she tells you to rest your hand elsewhere, and you smell nice. Than just tipping the difference between what an indie charges and what you paid at the door is great.

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 04-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Full spa/massage provider

OR if you're loaded and you REALLY LOVE your experience than you could go with cripplers suggested tipping logic.

Offering Relaxational & Deep Tissue Massage
Massage Plus Hot Stones
(aka Hot stone Massage)

Full Spa Treatments
& More!

Old 04-12-2015, 08:39 AM
London Sugar Owner

I remember my first and only visit to a parlour.
I was talked into it by a lady on the board as kind of a "I dare you" thing. lol

Paid the door fee and had a great time. She only asked for the door fee.
At end of the session I basically emptied my wallet then apologized i didn't have any more.
She got an $80 tip on a half hour massage.

Some girls have an "expected amount" and will tell you if you ask.
You also need to consider;
1. How much fun you had
2. How much work she put into it
3. Her attitude
4. How do you want her to remember you, if you come back.

I tell everyone to always mention it's your first time when visiting a parlour, indy massage or paid companion. That way they can guide you a little bit and won't get upset if you mess up normal etiquette.