Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Advertiser Information > Advertiser Archived Reviews

Advertiser Archived Reviews For Promoitional Purposes Only

Old 11-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Anika's Reviews

This is the second time I have seen Anika and she did not disappoint .I don't need to explain to any of her followers how charming and beautiful she is but to those who have not she is a must.Not only is she a gorgeous woman with a trim body but she has a super great personality who is fun to be around.In the many years I have been in this hobby I would rank her one of my top three ladies.Without going into details you have to experience her talents.Treat her good guys she is a real gem.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Veteran Hobbyist

Thumbs up Anika's Reviews

Having seen her ads and her reviews and new pics I definately wanted to see her. I booked appt via text and got very patient and well detailed directions to her location. I arrived on time and was buzzed in ...

She greeted me at the door with a warm smile/hug and pleasantries. She is incredibly gorgeous, her pics do not do her justice. I was actually speechless for a moment. She invited me to sit with her on the couch and we chatted to "get to know " each other. She is very warm, kind, easy going and funny .... At some points we were talking like old friends. Didnt take me long to feel very relaxed and at ease

Her location was very neat and clean with music playing in the background.

Without going into great detail, she was absolutely amazing.

Anika is a must see .... She is a great companion and an amazing girl to spend time with anytime. Honestly my only regret is not seeing this gem sooner !!!

Very recommended
Very repeatable - definately making future plans to see her again
Old 01-12-2013, 07:12 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Anika Myles = Outstanding

Went and saw Anika today for the first (and definitely not last) time. Setting up was easy, with a few texts back and forth. Nice location a short drive from home. Can't really add anything to JF's fine review, other than just to affirm what he said. Her pictures, nice as they are, do not do justice to this sexy lady. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and laid eyes on her.

This was also just a half hour, so I hope to spend an hour with her next time and enjoy some massage time as well.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:28 AM
Rollin on 20's

Default Anika's Reviews

I have been lurking around this site/message board for a few years now, but was never able muster up enough nerve to contact one of the beautiful women here. Well that is until just recently when I contacted Anika and arranged a time to meet.

I have looked over Anika’s info and her web site many times, as she has always intrigued me, her pictures are stunning, and she is well reviewed.

I contacted Anika via text, she responded promptly and professionally. We exchanged a few messages back and forth, and we setup a time to get together. I should mention I am a big texter, and it was great that Anika allowed me to set up our get together via text. She gave me clear directions to her location, and she asked me to message her again when I had arrived. The location was nice and discrete, as well very convenient for me . I arrived at the location and sent Anika a text, she replied right away to give me the last bit of info needed.

Now I am going to take a break here, and mention that at this point I was extremely nervous!! My heart was pounding, I felt short of breath and I could barely keep my hands steady enough to text back.

I got to her door, knocked, my heart racing with anticipation, the door opened and I was invited inside. There I was greeted by the Beautiful Anika, she gave me a big hug, and I could already start to feel my nerves start to settle. She looked amazing, her pictures are great, but in person I was able to appreciate how gorgeous she really is.

She walked me to her room where we chatted for a bit, she offered me a cold beverage, and we chatted some more. The place was very clean and organized, soft music playing in the background, I was really starting to feel comfortable. I had told Anika in our earlier conversations that this was my first encounter of this sort, and she did a great job of helping me relax. She is very talkative which was great it also helped me to relax and get to know her.

I am not going to go into the details of our time together, but let’s just say it was Amazing!!! Th

I really enjoyed talking with Anika, she did not rush our time together at all. Then sadly it was time for me to leave, as I had to get back to work. She walked me to the door gave me a big hug, and we parted ways.

My time with Anika was simply Amazing!!

So you ask would I see her again? Most defiantly, I can’t wait to spend some more time with this Wonderful Woman.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:50 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Default Re: Anika Myles simply Amazing!!

Welcome to the board Roja.

You couldn't have picked a better lady to start with ! Anika is an amazing woman , and great to spend time with. She does have a way of making you feel relaxed
Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
garyp42
Gone but not forgotten

Default Re: Anika Myles simply Amazing!!

I must ad my part to this amazing ladies reviews. I am from the Niagara area and a family emergency made a visit to London a very necessary thing last weekend. While waiting in limbo I took advantage of this lovely distraction and relieved some stress.
She is everything she advertises and more. Very friendly in texts to set up the meet and simply gorgeous at the door. Met with a big hug and kiss. I am an older fella and dont ask much from the ladies I meet with but she certianly made me feel young again with her good looks, and fantastic attitude. I left and very happy and relaxed man.
Will repeat for sure next trip back. London truely has a pleasure treasure in Anika.
"a body that would make a bishop kick out a stained glass window" and the personality to match.
Thanks again Anika, Pleasure to meet you!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:30 PM
I Snatch Kisses&ViceVersa

Default Anika's Reviews

I scheduled an appointment with Miranda but she wasn't able to make it on time so she was kind enough to give me Anika's number as a substitute. I was a little dissapointed at first, but not really because I have had Anika on my "to do" list for a while. When she opened the door she was wearing a cute little black dress, a pink garter, heels, and nothing else. Her cute little butt was peeking at me from under the dress and I said to myself "Huh, I guess those legs do stop somewhere". This time it was a GFE experience. All I can say is that good times were had by all.

Will I see her again?
I think she left some knots in my back so I have to go back to get those worked out
Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Passionate Playmate

Default Anika's Reviews

I have had Anika on my TDL for some time, tried to connect several times, but our schedules did not line up etc.

Last week however I had a window of oppurtunity for some "playtime" and after doing some review and homework I sent her a text the day before I wished to see her asking her about her availibilty the following day. She replied back shortly with an affirmitive answer! Yeah! I was excited immediately!

As with booking, finding her was easy and upon my arrival a few minutes early she was ready and waiting.

The hour that I spent with her was among the shortest 60 minute periods of my life! It was great! She is a very beautiful woman just as her pics would portray. Yet more than that she is a lot of fun to be with, very energetic, full of passion and knows just how to make a guy feel awesome! She did not rush me or watch the clock, in fact I left so light headed I am unsure what time it was!

Repeat? Without a doubt!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM
I Snatch Kisses&ViceVersa

Default Re: Anika Myles

nice review, I saw her for the first time last week. I agree, she is first class. She has certain skills that make you feel like you died and went to heaven. Just don't hog her all to yourself, :).
Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Prostate Health Advocate

Default Anika's Reviews

Where to start with this one? Well I guess I should start with the greeting I got which kinda had me fumbling for words right off the hop. Yes there was a nice kiss at the door but that doesn?t really floor me anymore (but I hope to be proven wrong on that someday soon), it was the ?Hello Stranger? about a second after we made eye contact that really floored me. From the time I booked until the time I arrived for my appointment I wondered if there was any chance she would remember me from more than a year and a half ago, when I visited with her twice in about a two week period (my first and second endeavor into this hobby), and then not again until this week. I was thinking of some things that I could bring up to jog her memory. At the time of those visits, I wasn?t even a registered member of EC, a no-name, just lurking around at the ad?s, excited as hell about discovering this site, much like ejaculating for the first time. I was like ?you gotta be kiddin, you really remember me?? And so she went on to tell me some more about myself and I was in awe, almost shock and awe! Either a great memory or great note taking (and archiving), but either way, I was extremely impressed and it set the tone for a great time.

Now as the date progressed, there were a couple of ?oh I remember this now? moments for the both of us and they were fond memories to say the least. The sight of her standing in front of me was definitely one of those moments for me, and her taking charge and wasting no time in reminding me why I was there was another. As I was leaving, she kissed me at the door, made some comment about the size of my shoes, and addressed me as Mr. Mushroom in bidding me a good night. That left me wondering on my walk down the hallway how in the Sam hell did she ever tie my board name to me. Not that I try to keep it a secret but it hadn?t just come up in our conversation and as I said, the last time I saw her I didn?t have a board name. Kudo?s to you Anika, I was thoroughly impressed by the entire visit and treatment I received. Anika might hope that I wait another year and a half before contacting her again, but I?m not likely to let that happen. Now whether or not she answers my call is another story, but I think we both had fun re-discovering a thing or two that had slipped our minds. Thank- you Anika, this is the review you deserved in August 2011, when I was just a lurker. (No offence Lurker)