Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-19-2014, 10:53 AM
I like it Here

Grin Finally...Claire!

I know I haven't posted much on here - most were on another site - but I don't hobby all that often and over the past year have had other things going on in my life. But, after some emails passing between us and not being able to gel our schedules, we finally connected the other day. And I'm glad we did.

Claire is all the reviews have said she is, and for me, more. It's like having a friend who you can really talk to/with. Seriously, she is so comfortable and so much into a mutually-fulfilling experience, it took me a day to come back to Earth!

In her high heels, she is tall; statuesque would be a good word. And as I asked her to wear a little teddy or baby-doll - which request she accommodated gladly - the sight of seeing her when she opened the door was amazing. She was clean and fresh and smelled great.

Claire is definitely not a clock watcher. The whole experience was relaxing, comfortable, refreshing. She's one of EC's best and I'm really beginning to realize just how well "stocked" London is with good cuddlers.

Anyway, I had an amazingly enjoyable time and I feel that all you would expect from the "tried & true" of London was delivered. Thanks, Claire. I look forward to repeating when our schedules allow.

Oh, and she's a great kisser, too!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Finally...Claire!

Well said
I couldn't have said it any better. A great woman to be with
Old 11-19-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm a King Bee

She sounds like a classy, elegant lady. Great kisser? Love it! One of my favorite things, right up there with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. I need to do something about it soon.

Thanks Zed!
Old 11-19-2014, 02:33 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
She sounds like a classy, elegant lady. Great kisser? Love it! One of my favorite things, right up there with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. I need to do something about it soon.

Thanks Zed!

Your welcome, Blues. I enjoy your posts. But you know, now I got this damn song going through my head "...these are a few of my favourite things...". I should shoot you! lol
Old 11-19-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder View Post
Your welcome, Blues. I enjoy your posts. But you know, now I got this damn song going through my head "...these are a few of my favourite things...". I should shoot you! lol
I seem to have that effect on people. Force can no longer read my posts without hearing Morgan Freeman's voice either.

After looking at Claire's pics though I'd be more inclined to hear "Climb Every Mountain" from the Sound of Music in my head myself. Just sayin. Never any shame in humming a tune after a pleasant visit with a lovely lady. I often find that i skip a little on the way to the car. Only face planted on the cement once.

Last edited by Blues; 11-19-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:18 PM
Rookie Member

where can I find info about her? I searched it on BP but got nothing
Old 11-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder View Post
IMO, she's not so much a GFE, but a BFF with benefits experience. It's not like having a girlfriend, but a friend who you can really talk to/with, and a friendship that has some amazing side benefits worth the trip to see her. Seriously, she is so comfortable and so much into a mutually-fulfilling experience, it took me a day to come back to Earth!
I completely agree with this statement! That's exactly what I found so special about Claire...she is just so down to earth...it really does seem like a friends with benefits experience with her! Highly recommended!
Old 11-19-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieK View Post
where can I find info about her? I searched it on BP but got nothing
Look under advertising companions on this board. I think JeffD answered this question for you on another thread with a link as well.

http://www.erotic-canada.com/ontario...anions/claire/

Try this......
Old 11-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Prostate Health Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
I often find that i skip a little on the way to the car. Only face planted on the cement once.
I often find I am like the dude in the old "Oh What a Feeling" Toyota commercials. Of the 80's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oh what a feeling.jpg (18.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 11-19-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom Stamp View Post
I often find I am like the dude in the old "Oh What a Feeling" Toyota commercials. Of the 80's.
I've done that. Bashed my nuts right off the side view mirror. I'll stick to skipping.