Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-26-2014, 11:57 AM
I rule this board

Default Mrs. X

I had an hour long appointment with Mrs.X recently and I am glad I did. This very attractive woman certainly upholds the tradition of the great ladies of the EC board. Long dark hair and eyes, very attractive smile and an outstanding attitude as well as a great bod. This woman likes to cuddle and kiss, and is extremely responsive to her partner. Again I say, a wonderful addition to the great ladies of this board. I really had a great time with her, and will definitely go back again.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm a King Bee

Default Re: Mrs. X

I agree 100%. A really passionate and sexy women all around. A pleasure to be with.

Blues
Old 10-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid one View Post
I had an hour long appointment with Mrs.X recently and I am glad I did. This very attractive woman certainly upholds the tradition of the great ladies of the EC board. Long dark hair and eyes, very attractive smile and an outstanding attitude as well as a great bod. This woman likes to cuddle and kiss, and is extremely responsive to her partner. Again I say, a wonderful addition to the great ladies of this board. I really had a great time with her, and will definitely go back again.
Thanks Intrepid One, I know that I don't have to tell you what a great time I had...pretty sure you know :) Certainly looking forward to seeing you again! Until next time xo
Old 10-26-2014, 07:06 PM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Wink Re: Mrs. X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman68 View Post
I agree 100%. A really passionate and sexy women all around. A pleasure to be with.

Blues
Every time I see your name pop up when making a reference to me it always puts a smile on my face:)Lets make some music together soon Blues!
Old 10-26-2014, 07:50 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.X View Post
Every time I see your name pop up when making a reference to me it always puts a smile on my face:)Lets make some music together soon Blues!
Sounds like a plan to me. For some reason the word Jacuzzi keeps coming to mind.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:12 AM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Mmmmm Jacuzzi .....I like the thought of that!
Old 11-05-2014, 01:36 PM
dennis500

Smile Re: Mrs. X

I don't post a lot of reviews but felt I needed to chime in on this one. I had the opportunity to be with Mrs. X for an hour the other day and she is a true gem and should be treated that way. Communicating with her was easy and a lot of fun setting up the visit. Upon meeting her she was dressed exactly as I had asked and was so pleasing to the eyes. I wouldn't go into any details but I can say it far exceeded my expectations and wished that the time would never end.
I hate to say if you get the chance pay her a visit as I would love to keep her to myself, but pay her a visit. She truly is a passionate sexy lady.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Re: Mrs. X

just having spent an hour with this lovely lady I differently agree a very passionate lady that response to your wishes. loves to kiss and cuddle and just so easy to be with. time ends way to soon with this one.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:07 PM
I rule this board

Just thought that I would add a little note to my original review. I did a repeat visit with this lovely woman earlier this week..The second visit was better than the first, and the first go round was excellent..I would put this up to an established comfort level..sexy, tasty, responsive and all in all, an extremely satisfying visit with the lovely Mrs. X..I will go back again.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:50 PM
I like it Here

Cool Re: Mrs. X

Had to see what all the hype was about
Easy to book..nice clean discreet location..
Door opens.. looks like the Sexy girl from the club ya wanna take home..
Enthusiastic as hell..loves what she does..and it shows..
Knees are a little shaky..

Mrs.X...
Goes the Xtra..lol

Wildthing..