Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-07-2024, 01:15 PM
I like it Here

Default Adultea accurate pics

I swear that I'm not doing this to shame any attendant, or to make other attendants look better than others, but some current pics are an issue.

While I very much appreciate that a lot of attendant pics have been recently updated, and that I can only imagine the level of coordination and logistics that it must take to get them all done, some just need to be updated. Attendants also have to be willing to participate.

I very much appreciate accuracy. A couple are bait and switchy. I like truth in advertising.

That pic of Molly is from over a decade ago. That isn't an accurate reflection of her current stats as I recently saw what she looks like in person while going in for an appointment with another attendant.

Neither is that pic of Nina. It's too edited/touched up to reflect true body type.

Mimi's are too touched up but she's very much that fit.

Alexa looks better because she's lost around 35 pounds compared to those old photos and her hair is much more what I believe to currently be her natural colour.

I believe it's likely that all of the other attendants fall in to the following categories:
-accurate
-very accurate,
-better in person

I'm not judging anyone for gaining weight, or aging. I just appreciate how others may not want to be shocked by getting one thing when they make an appointment, and then getting something else when they show up for it.

Feel free to chime in.
Old 01-07-2024, 01:21 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Adultea accurate pics

I have not seen every single attendant on the Adultea roster so I could be wrong about my assumptions of the rest of the attendants falling in to those three categories that I listed. If anyone feels like piping up about pic accuracy, go nuts. Just don't be harsh. If no one does, so be it.
Old 01-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Massage Addict

Honestly, accuracy of a photo would be the least of my concerns. The quality of the massage. personality, etc. are higher on the list of concerns.
Old 01-07-2024, 03:30 PM
London Sugar VIP

I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 01-07-2024, 03:57 PM
AdultEA Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I swear that I'm not doing this to shame any attendant, or to make other attendants look better than others, but some current pics are an issue.

While I very much appreciate that a lot of attendant pics have been recently updated, and that I can only imagine the level of coordination and logistics that it must take to get them all done, some just need to be updated. Attendants also have to be willing to participate.

I very much appreciate accuracy. A couple are bait and switchy. I like truth in advertising.

That pic of Molly is from over a decade ago. That isn't an accurate reflection of her current stats as I recently saw what she looks like in person while going in for an appointment with another attendant.

Neither is that pic of Nina. It's too edited/touched up to reflect true body type.

Mimi's are too touched up but she's very much that fit.

Alexa looks better because she's lost around 35 pounds compared to those old photos and her hair is much more what I believe to currently be her natural colour.

I believe it's likely that all of the other attendants fall in to the following categories:
-accurate
-very accurate,
-better in person

I'm not judging anyone for gaining weight, or aging. I just appreciate how others may not want to be shocked by getting one thing when they make an appointment, and then getting something else when they show up for it.

Feel free to chime in.
Well you could always go see the said girls and give them a great tip so they can get a photo shoot to get new ones posted for you .. just an idea �� ��

Just fyi when they do take new photos I do post dates of last updated Here

Last edited by Christine; 01-07-2024 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2024, 07:44 AM
Unique Entertainer

In my view, photos should NEVER cost a provider anything.
A friend, or a client (or multiple friends/clients) need only snap
a few photos on HER phone to provide a nice gallery for her to choose from (choice being super important as only 10% will have the elegant elements
one wants) and hey presto, one has one’s updated pics. A bit of thought ahead of time before handing one’s phone over obviously helps, but even this is not absolutely necessary as experience has taught me.
A woman should NEVER have to pay with so many appreciators around her on a regular basis! She just needs to use her own phone and then have fun choosing the best ones!
Unless there’s some hidden cost imposed on ‘updating’.
Also, Hockey, im sure you realize that aestheticizing is a real part of the process and that we
can all throw away a dozen ‘off’ pics, for every good one we choose to post

Last edited by Annie; 01-08-2024 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:09 AM
I'm popular now

If the male clientele posted their pics to let the attendants chose, the business would go belly up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny-overweight-man-fat-tummy-260nw-604738403.jpg (18.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
A friend, or a client (or multiple friends/clients) need only snap a few photos on HER phone to provide a nice gallery for her to choose from (choice being super important as only 10% will have the elegant elements
one wants) and hey presto, one has one’s updated pics. A bit of thought ahead of time before handing one’s phone over obviously helps, but even this is not absolutely necessary as experience has taught me.
A woman should NEVER have to pay with so many appreciators around her on a regular basis! She just needs to use her own phone and then have fun choosing the best ones!
Also, Hockey, im sure you realize that aestheticizing is a real part of the process and that we can all throw away a dozen ‘off’ pics, for every good one we choose to post
Basically what I tell new advertisers to do. Not all clients would be interested but some would get a small thrill out of playing photographer. It's cheaper than paying a professional and actually works better as it's a more natural look.
There are also ladies here that have done amazing selfies.

When I did most of the photography on my site (in the beginning) I would snap about 100-120 pics in an hour. If I got 12 good pics for the ad I considered the shoot a success.

Old 01-08-2024, 08:40 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
If the male clientele posted their pics to let the attendants chose, the business would go belly up.
Ha! Maybe, but if I think about it from their POV I suspect they’d just pick the clientele that looked more affluent.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:40 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
A friend, or a client (or multiple friends/clients) need only snap
a few photos on HER phone to provide a nice gallery for her to choose from (choice being super important as only 10% will have the elegant elements
Also, Hockey, im sure you realize that aestheticizing is a real part of the process and that we
can all throw away a dozen ‘off’ pics, for every good one we choose to post
I’m sure everyone knows you can take pics with a phone easily enough but some ladies may choose to get professional pics done. Likewise , a business can require professional pics to be taken in order to have the best possible marketing opportunities for all parties involved. Who pays for that is the choice of the business operator. As long as all parties involved are up front about fees and requirements it’s fine.
I'm in a playground in my mind