Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Rookie Member

Default Anyone else try Kyra before she was removed from AdultEA? She was really great IMO

I met Kyra last week and made an appointment with her and she was really fantastic. Her stats were (shockingly) accurate. In my experience, it's really rare for that to be the case (it seems like most women lie about their age or their physical stats to skew younger and lighter). In Kyra's case, though, she really seemed 99 pounds and looked as good as she did in her picture. Amazing curves and super soft skin. I don't know if she was exactly 21; it's possible a difficult life might have aged her a bit prematurely but from a purely superficial perspective but she definitely didn't look any older than 25. I don't mean any disrespect; she was still super sexy and really reminded me of a younger Emma Stone. And from my conversation with her, she really does seem 21 at the very least in spirit. You can PM if you want more details but I imagine it's in everyone's best interests if I wrote with less details in this particular post. What I will say is that she really seemed like a sweetheart. She told me about her parents and her family and her dogs and cat etc. I really enjoyed spending time with her.

Anyway, I was really saddened to see that the next day her name and pictures were completely scrubbed from the website and her name taken off the schedules. I'm so terribly sad; found a great gem only for her to stop the next day. I really hope her generous and giving attitude/spirit didn't get her into any trouble with management or the other girls. She seemed like a really sweet girl.

Anyway, if anyone else had any experiences with her and/or wants to swap stories, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by VioletSky; 12-05-2021 at 10:23 PM.