Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 06-13-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm popular now

Default Carah Blue

Those of you coming here from that other board know that Carah and I go back a long way and I have written many reviews of her over the past two years. However, since she is one of the newest members here and apparently not previously reviewed I thought that I would do her the honor of writing her first review on this board.
In a nutshell the caption says it it all. From your first appointment Carah is your GFE dream come true. As you get to know her better the experience gets even better. Carah is a petite blond with an exquisitely proportioned figure. A bundle of energy, she provides all of the services except perhaps one foreign language and does it all in a safe fashion. Carah has been one the leading sps in Windsor since I came on the scene over two years ago. Her success is well deserved. Whether you are a newbie looking for first date or an experienced veteran who has yet to sample what Carah has to offer, I would highly recommend her. After you have you can contact me for details concerning application for membership in the CFC.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Rookie Member

Default Carah Blue

Well what else can be said about the Lovely Lady Carah. After a long spell between relaxation time in Windsor I gave in to the urge. I'm glad I went back to the beginning once again. Our schedules found a common time spot and the morning was refreshing and very enjoyable , hopefully for both of us !! Carah is a Remarkable Lovely Lady. End of story, details are all mine. Happy to make this review my first post on this fine board. Hopefully, many more to come.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Life of the Party

Default Carah Blue

too short! A while ago, I got to spend two awesome hours with Ms. Blue. Let me assure you, that I was not blue. I had read many reviews, flirted via PM and finally found the time to see her. Unfortunately, the Saturday the we were to spend time, she came down ill, so we had to reschedule . Well, she moved on a Tuesday and was still unpacking when we got together on Thursday. I was simply amazed that she could get everything together having been ill and then moving, but she is an energizer bunny.

Carah is very much the GFE and aims to please in every way. I was enthralled with her charm and personality. Her humor is well, my style.... She is also very prepared. I brought a bottle of wine, but failed to find a real corkscrew (hint, corkscrews from the dollar store do not qualify ). I also did not call and ask her to bring one (dohh!). But, it is amazing what one can do with their high heels to open a bottle of wine .

As in all my reviews, YMMV when seeing a lady, but I cannot say enough about time with Carah. So, ddonjj what is the secret handshake? Oh wait, Carah showed me that...
Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Virgin Member

Default Carah Blue

The first time I had the opportunity to have some private time with Carah convinced me that I wanted to see her again. I had the normal "first time jitters" that immediatly passed with the initial greeting hug and first kiss. That was several years ago and yet each time I have the chance to see Carah the "jitters" are back, not with nervousness but with anticipation of what is about to happen. I have been lucky enough to see Carah is several different settings and locations and each visit seems to get better, and when our time for our visit is over, I start to look forward to the next time. The next time I see Carah will not be soon enough and unfortunately will end too soon, but then I get to start looking forward to my next visit with this very exciting lady.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Rookie Member

Default Slipping and sliding with Carah on thurs and border purring

Folks:

After not being able to come to windsor since april due to family problems, I decided to take the plunge and see Carah who I had not seen since last fall. I decided on meeting for breakfeast, and then a late morning? early afternoon appointment with her in a hot tub room. We met at an agreed location, and proceeded to have a lovely breakfeast.

Carah is an extremey cheerful, fun , smart lady who is a good listener and speaks her mind clearly. Over omellettes we talked about raisining kids, me teaching spec ed, Detroit, racism, taking care of my parents, brother, her family etc. It was really nice to catch up, and talk about future goals, etc.

We proceeded to our motel and hot tub room. As you guys know, leather, purring, catlike activities are someof my little traits, and Carah does them all very well. She is very good when you are feeling a little anxious or nervous, at taking over and putting you at ease right away. I felt comfortable, safe and appreciated. Its impossible not to laugh and just have fun when you are with her. Our three hours of both wet and dry playtime went by with both of us content, and purring!

Carah, you are the "cats meow"!

Tom

PS-I was purring in my car as I approproached the border guard, and as he was about through with questions, he started looking through the car. He turned and said to me "Sir, do you have any cats,or other animals in the car, I keep hearing this purring sound?" My face turned red, I nodded no, he waved me through and off I drove for Detroit. Whew!