Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Rookie Member

Farewell Vivien

I wasn't going to post another review of the lovely Miss Claire since anyone who has seen her knows about her larger than life personality and what an outstanding experience she provides, or should I say provided. However, after my visit with her last Saturday, a couple of things were bugging me and I think they need to be addressed.
First, we will start with the positive, the visit. I had some kind of computer glitch with the initial e-mail I sent and did not get a response in the usual few hours, but when I followed up with Vivien, everything was good and she had held the spot I requested. I arrived to a warm greeting and big hug as usual. After some catching up, mutual venting on the idiots of the world, and drinks, the lovely Vivien proceeded to maul me and climb me like a jungle gym again, with some new moves thrown in, during the strip tease. A drink break and on to the massage. Absolutely fantastic hands. I have been having some issues with my neck and shoulders and she fixed them right up. There were some new moves thrown into the massage as well. Then it was on to the Jacuzzi and more laughs and discussions about new "old school" musicians. Once again, time flew and we missed the time limit, this time by quite a bit. Come to think of it, we never actually stayed within the time limit during any visit. I guess if you treated her well, you were rewarded. Either way, another outstanding experience with Vivien!
Now on to the issues at hand. Anyone who saw her schedule, most likely saw the comments about no-shows and last minute cancellations. As part of our venting on stupid people, she also mentioned the ones who sent endless e-mails with no booking and the ones who tried to short change her. I have noticed other ladies on this board mention the same thing in the past, so here is a reminder for the guys, and ladies, out there. The ladies that advertise are providing a service and their time is worth a lot. If you book an appointment, then man up and show up. A real man does not book and not show up, does not cancel last minute without a damn good reason, and absolutely never, ever tries to short change the lady he is seeing. Also, don't e-mail endlessly. If you can't get all the information you need in one or two e-mails then give it up and stop wasting their time. Lastly, if you e-mail looking for a specific day / time and it is not available, don't throw a temper tantrum and get snotty with the provider. Someone else got there first, grow up and get over it. Let's try not to disrespect the ladies on the board, they deserve better.
Vivien may not have been here for a long time, but due to the stupidity of a number of men out there, her stay was shortened quite a bit. Maybe, if she returns in the future, she will remember the real gentlemen of London and treat us to a return engagement. Wherever, the Gypsy road takes her, they will be lucky to have her. If she needs help packing, I am sure there are more than a few volunteers around here, including myself.
That's it, my rant is done. It may be a new year, but my tolerance for the ongoing stupidity is lower than last year so I had to vent.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Farewell Vivien

So she has moved on? :( I was hoping to see her some day.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:42 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Farewell Vivien

Yep. She has moved on, but maybe she will come back for a visit.