Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-06-2024, 12:10 PM
Done

Default Petra Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
I saw her and let me tell u she is a gorgeous looking lady and yes she is the lady in the pics but I find her to be even better looking in person she is a very sweet, kind and friendly and funny as well and she has a very cute smile my time with her was amazing and I will definitely see her again She is a sweetheart.
Amazing, so glad to hear this!! 💗

There is a dedicated review section though to make it easier to find reviews xo.

https://www.londonsugar.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=91
Old 07-06-2024, 07:58 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: Zoey Noel review

Quote:
Originally Posted by petraluxurygfe View Post
Amazing, so glad to hear this!! ��

There is a dedicated review section though to make it easier to find reviews xo.

https://www.londonsugar.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=91

Nope, he posted in the correct forum. This is were all reviews are posted by members.
That section you linked to is an archived review section for paid advertisers and I am the only one who can copy reviews into it. It's part of the service Gold and Platinum advertisers get.

Old 07-07-2024, 04:54 PM
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Nope, he posted in the correct forum. This is were all reviews are posted by members.
That section you linked to is an archived review section for paid advertisers and I am the only one who can copy reviews into it. It's part of the service Gold and Platinum advertisers get.
Ahh I see.
Mildly confusing but makes sense.
Old 07-08-2024, 08:29 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Ahh I see.
Mildly confusing but makes sense.
I don't see it being confusing at all. This forum is for all reviews, whether they advertise on this board or not, and Gerald moves reviews of paying advertisers to a separate forum special for them (such as a thread there for you).

I've also been told by a few ladies that it's considered bad form for an SP to comment on a thread about a different lady as it is seen as jumping into the good words spoken about them and trying to make it about yourself (a "look at me" type of thing).
Old 07-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
I don't see it being confusing at all. This forum is for all reviews, whether they advertise on this board or not, and Gerald moves reviews of paying advertisers to a separate forum special for them (such as a thread there for you).

I've also been told by a few ladies that it's considered bad form for an SP to comment on a thread about a different lady as it is seen as jumping into the good words spoken about them and trying to make it about yourself (a "look at me" type of thing).
LOL

I was trying to be kind.
All good I won't be participating here any further.
Old 07-15-2024, 09:26 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
LOL

I was trying to be kind.
All good I won't be participating here any further.
Sounds a bit immature, but whatever.
Old 07-16-2024, 06:12 AM
Massage Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Sounds a bit immature, but whatever.

Which is it?

Bad form for her to participate in the forum, or immature for her not to participate?
Old 07-16-2024, 07:02 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever40 View Post
Which is it?

Bad form for her to participate in the forum, or immature for her not to participate?
Agreed. It's a complete no-win situation. I wouldn't respond either if I was in that boat.

It's been a hot minute since I've seen members on this board be so harsh to a newer arrival, especially an advertiser.

One of the reasons I came here when I first started hobbying years ago is that it was decidely less toxic than other places. Sad to see that the days of users having fun, supporting each other (advertisers and enthusiasts alike) and keeping review threads civil and constructive seems to be dwindling.
Old 07-16-2024, 07:24 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
It's been a hot minute since I've seen members on this board be so harsh to a newer arrival, especially an advertiser.

Well, it seems it was very affective in getting her off the website.
Probably doesn't feel like an issue for those who had no intentions of booking her, but is an issue if it scares off other potential advertisers.

Old 07-16-2024, 07:39 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Well, it seems it was very affective in getting her off the website.
Probably doesn't feel like an issue for those who had no intentions of booking her, but is an issue if it scares off other potential advertisers.
That's what I'm sayin'!

I would be discouraged if I were a potential paying advertiser after seeing the last few threads.

Not only that, I feel bad for Zoey that a thread with her in the title and with a positive review goes significantly off-track.

The same thing happened to Saphira Rose a week or so ago, though I notice that thread was edited and closed to clean things up.

If users are concered about scams, I believe there is a whole section for that, right?