Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 06-25-2023, 05:13 PM
I'm popular now

Default Tessa

After a tough day last week I went to my old standby , EA, ussally pretty decent way to forgett about the world for a few min or more. Saw Tessa as my 2 regulars were not available that time

Looks- 8/10 great looks over all, I’m not a huge fan of tattos but she has a great look, in general. (If your a tatto lover I prefer all
Out, Ryan or Carmine or a few others)

Massage, -6 or 7 out of 10. No complaints but she’s lacks real strength. Not a surprise as she’s overall pretty tiny, was a nice relaxing moment but if your looking for a full hour massage I’d be shocked if she could last that long

Conversation- 8 of 10 she comfortable with a basic chat, and give hints what she comfortable with on a second meeting. So all good

Finish- 8 or 9 of 10. It’s easy to tell she comfortable and not forcing herself for money. Yes we all know at end of the day it’s a job but some you can tell are a bit more at ease. And the results were very appealing

I’ll repeat and test the extras a bit more. I always build up on extras, it’s a little more comfortable that way.

I’ve used the word comfortable a few times on purpose, this is a girl o think she oils be better each time I see her, I’ll confirm that in a few months.
Old 06-25-2023, 11:36 PM
Afuksheanado

Default Re: Tessa

Thanks for the review. I was thinking of visiting her Friday night but didn’t make it.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Rookie Member

Krypt summarized Tessa very well I would generally agree. I had the chance to see her a couple times.
Great looking 8/10 she is small but well portioned
Conversation 8/10 she is easy to chat with.
Time management 9/10. Didn’t waste time quick to the room, good balance of massage and erotic
I would definitely repeat!!! She’s got the total package for me.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:18 PM
I like it Here

When I saw her a number of months back in the fall, she may have been having an off day. She got there late. I should maybe give her the benefit of the doubt, and give her another chance, since she's been there many more months now. She did have an upcoming appointment but I was only there for a half hour and it wasn't going to interfere with her prep for it.

She tried to heavily rush the session(whether it was intentional or not) where it felt like I was going to get all of about 10 minutes if I was lucky. I had to request that it take a little more time, and for her to take time, and slow it down. I think I got it up to about 20 minutes.

I was a little sour about it. I haven't seen her since, as it wasn't a good first impression. I'm never expecting magic or a perfect first meet. I've had many other first-time appointments, with many other attendants, and they went so much better.

I definitely didn't do or say anything to warrant her rushing me out of the session. All experiences can't be gems.

There are so many other better options and I've already made a list. I need to add to the list.