Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-14-2017, 04:12 PM
By the fire hydrant

Hearton Jasmine @ AE

I had such a wonderful time with Jasmine, I am inspired to let you guys know.

Jasmine is a tall, slender beauty with not only amazing physical attributes, but a wonderful woman to talk to. She has the body and grace of a dancer as well as the conversational skills of a toast-master.

Jasmine's hospitality and massage technique are wonderful. She can deftly transition from light tough to deep massage with an almost psychic connection. Her conversation was refreshing as she can converse in a wide variety of topics. Jasmine will not talk your ear off nor leave uncomfortable silent periods so she handled things perfectly. She carried the conversation well and allowed the conversation to fade at the times I was not really in the "conversation zone".

I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our time together. Thank you Jasmine! You are a true treasure of London!
Old 12-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Disneyland

Default Re: Jasmine @ AE

Good to know thanks! I was wondering about her. Just PMed you, I have a couple questions
Old 01-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Disneyland

Just to update...DalmatianGuy you described her pretty accurately. Just had a nice visit with her this morning at the building on Oxford. Thanks a billion
Old 01-08-2018, 02:06 AM
By the fire hydrant

I am glad you had fun Duke. Jasmine is a real treasure so I cannot imagine anyone not having fun while in her company. She is that amazing girl you always wanted to spend time with but were afraid to ask out