Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs down Isabella at adultea - avoid!

I just saw Isabella at Bliss. She's pretty and has a nice body, so I picked her from the lineup.

In the room things went sour fast. The first red flag was she didn't care whether or not I took a shower. I took one anyway, and when she came back she started squeezing me for cash right away.

She explained that she normally skips the massage and then laid out her menu. Even what I would consider the bare minimum was very expensive. She mentioned lots of restrictions and insisted on cash in advance.

Her attitude sucked and I hated the high pressure sales pitch, so I got dressed and left. Paying the door fee just to shower isn't great, but better to walk out rather than to throw good money after bad.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Super Poster

Default Re: Isabella at adultea - avoid!

Great info. Thanks.

If she doesn't make a guy named smelly balls take a shower, she must be gross!!