Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Gone but not forgotten

best time ever???

well with an individual..(that is classified....)

i think either the duos or the couples!!

those have to be the best, most fun times!!

worst time ever....hmm let me think on this...there are a few to choose from.
lol
Old 03-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Grizzled Vet

i know your worst vannessa...when a client comes in wearing leafs clothing from head to toe.... :P :-P
Old 03-10-2005, 04:44 AM
This user has been Banned!

Best for me was an incredible duo I had with Nina and Winter about a year and a half ago. One of the best hours of my life. :D My legs were shaking afterwards! We've all been there, huh lads?! ;)

Worst...well there are a number to choose from. I'll say my first time. I was so nervous that I asked so many stupid questions that the lady thought I was a cop and so the massage ended abruptly with me wondering what the fuck just happened??? So, I had to go to another parlour, pay for another hour, and try to keep my freakin mouth shut.

I found Gerald's first site shortly after that experience.

King

(edited for bad punctuation)
Old 03-10-2005, 06:20 PM
No Contact Available

Default Re: Majic touch ?/ I think it was called

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardz71
used to love that place, it was located on Wellington by the fish and chips place .... 30 bucks for a half hour reversal included, I would be willing to wager there isn't a soul that ever worked there I didn't see at least twice ...... great location great timing and for the most part exceptional girls .... can't remember any names but there were a couple from there that left a lasting impression on me. I remember one absolutely incredible brunette, one of the best bodies I have ever seen, .. and the boots to match ....... I can't picture the face but the body I can still imagine ...
That was my very first massage place i ever worked at. Good old Magic Touch stayed there until it closed. Alot of fun times and good memories from that place. So i guess you dont remember Cassandra i thought i was unforgettable.

Rya
Old 03-10-2005, 08:01 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default Cassandra .. now that ring a bell

No pun intended ... lol
fire me off a description of yourself ... or email me a pic and I'll see if it jogs my memory .. names aren't typically my thing. I always remember some things though .....
Old 03-13-2005, 10:53 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be
Default Re: Cassandra .. now that ring a bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardz71
No pun intended ... lol
fire me off a description of yourself ... or email me a pic and I'll see if it jogs my memory .. names aren't typically my thing. I always remember some things though .....
Wiz71,

IF you can't remember this fine young lady even without a picture you need help. LOL. Just seeing her name should make that picture pop up from the memory files!!

LTO_3
Old 03-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Virgin Member

Default Worst...

used to go to a place called Victoria's in Cambridge. Paid for the nude/reverse once with a big tall blonde. Well she didn't want you touching her "top" or her "bottom" (so what is the reverse then?) was quite 'cranky', asked if I was married...said something about being glad her boyfriend wouldn't go to places like this, etc....at that time (maybe six/seven years ago) at that place there was no 'finish', the girls might get you started but had to complete the task yourself....well she expected me to take care of it...by this time had NO interest in it...that got her mad at me starting yelling at me...was glad to get out of there...and even phone afterwards and talked to Manager (who gave me a free massage next day-great lady went by name Cassandra)

The really weird part was that maybe 3 years later I was at Virginia's in London..picked out a girl, went for the hot tub massage-she wouldn't get in..was kinda 'bitchy', etc...well got on table...of course the massage there did include finish-and did get to massage her pretty much everywhere. Was OK but not a great experience-but to top it off-I am getting out of shower and she tells me she remembers me from Victoria's and how I complained and got her fired, etc.....boy was I ever glad to get out of that place!!!!

Can't remember either of her 'handles'...but certainly glad I haven't seen her around anymore...

Now best massage...geez...that is tough...but in London I certainly have enjoyed my experiences with Winter who haven't seen in maybe six months but used to work out of Virgina/Blues
Old 03-24-2005, 08:48 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default Best and worst times new update ..

Have to say, one of the all time best experiences Jennifer at Blue 2 this past weekend ... absolutely amazing .. I think what made it everything that it was is the fact that she was really in to the hour we spent together it was a great time.

On the flip side ..... can't remember the name, Virginia's last night ... I do believe that it was one of the worst all time experiences for me ... petite Asian girl, cute seemed nice ... that drifted into down right lazy, the whole massage experience was pretty much putting her out I think, and don't forget to keep your hands completely to yourself while she hides at the corners of the table pretty much out of site. I paid for an hour, waited on the table for over 15 minutes, she was in and out of the room in less than 25 minutes and to be honest I had pretty much had enough of her at that point. And so I left ... pissed off board and thinking .... perhaps this is why I used to only do the half hour basic, in, out, one purpose, nothing special anticipated, approximately 30% of the cash invested and expectations met ....

Maybe I want too much, perhaps, Jennifer just spoiled me .... :D :shock: :P :twisted:
Old 03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Rookie Member

When I rolled over and she said:

"What do you want me to do with that??" :mecry:
Old 03-31-2005, 02:54 PM
Life of the Party

Default My best and worst times......

I'm going to copy and paste from a review I made some time ago on another board:

Quote:
I made a business/pleasure trip to London today, and had some fun. I'll post the strip club info in that section.

Anyway, I made a visit to a couple of MP's, and my theory of average looking MPA's giving better service seemed to go out the window.

I stopped at one of my favourite places, Platinum One. I've always liked it for a few reasons, the girls seem really down to earth and willing to please, it's usually warm (no shrinkage), and it's less expensive than a lot of the others, leaving more money for the tip for the girl for better service. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. So, I stop in and there are two attendants, an older blonde european woman, somewhat attractive, and Monica, about 5' 5", maybe 115 lbs, nice B cups, but what I have a soft spot for, dark hair with blue eyes. She was gorgeous. So, going against my usual M.O., I picked her. Showed me to the room, blah, blah, blah, she eventually comes in, gets naked and starts to massage, a nice massage, nothing out of the ordinary, though. Then the flip over, and she starts to massage the chest, and asks if I'd like a BS, and of course I say yes. Actually, this is what I really want from an MPA, along with the happy ending, I personally don't need anything else. She then asked if there was anything else I'd like, to which I replied, let's see how this goes for starters. So, she climbs up and gives one of the best BS's I've had, all the way up and down, over my face, on the important part, probably for a full 10 mins, not the usual rush job. And all this with no mention of a tip! Then she gets down and finishes with the usual handie, without forgetting the boys along the way. Not rushed, to the brink, then ease off twice. It was very, very good. Cleaned up, me and the room, and then I gave her a tip, a good one, I feel, and she thanked me as if I gave her way more than the usual. Maybe it's just that area, or what, but I didn't give her anything out of the ordinary. All in all, very good. I assume she is on the rotation with Platinum, The Blue Lagoons and Virginias. If you're planning on stopping at any of them, ask for Monica.

I then took a break, grabbed dinner, then, before I left for home, I checked on an MP that I'd never gone to before, mainly because I could never find it. Sweet City. Kind of stumbled on it going to the MiniMart next door. Anyhow, I stop in, see the price list on the window inside, choose the usual 1/2 hour, and three girls come out. A very good looking brunette with large ta-ta's, a cute blonde and another tall but skinny brunette, not very good looking. Well, again, going for some variety, I chose the cute blonde. She looked like a short "Brooke" from the Bachelor TV show, cute as a button, great smile, looked like fun and named Chanel, like the perfume. I pay, it's $40 there, and then she leads me to the room. There is a shower, but in a separate room, so, I shower up, dash across the hall in a towel that barely fit around my thigh, and then hop on the table, nice big table, I might add. She comes in, small talk, massage, a little more deep tissue, which was very nice, and she came around in front to I could look at her fully. She then asks me to flip over, and starts to massage the chest, and legs, then asks if it's okay, and then asks if there's anything else I'd like. Well, being made at ease by her, I asked for a BS, and she said sure, no problem in a very sexy, sly voice. She then gets up on the table, and proceeds to top Monica with the best BS I have ever received. She took a long time sliding up and down, taking her time, and smiling and winking at me, teasing me, doing a spectacular job. Not to give too many details, but she would alternate hand and BS, and would do it great. Then, what I liked most was, she stayed on the table to finish. And lucky for me, I lasted quite a while so I got a good show to boot. She seemed to like that I lasted, and got into it, making little cooing noises, full meal deal. I don't see much on the board about Sweet City, but if Chanel is typical of the service, I'll be going back. Great service.

So, I'll eat my words, some very attractive MPA's give great service too, but I do think it's the exception that proves the rule.

I'm sorry about my verbose reviews, but I like to hear reviews like that, so I give reviews like that.

Hope it is helpful to all, and thank you to Monica and Chanel.
And for my worst:

Quote:
I think this defines taking one for the team! I have nothing disparaging to say about Laurie's, other than, I realize they are in the middle of renovations (said to be done in 2 or 3 weeks), but could just a little piece of carpet be put down around the table on the cement floor? The place was in disarray, because of the renovations I assume, and there were signs posted explaining the renovation situation. As well, there were some signs saying "Tipping is Much Appreciated." Personally, I don't like this, a bit tacky. No showers available either. Okay, enough about the place.

Cherise (pronounced Sher-eese), was an older woman, at least pushing 45, or lived a rough life, and was the only one available at the time. Apparently there were two others in sessions, but when I got out, no one in sight. Must have been popular girls. Cherise was about 5' 6", probably about 160 lbs I'd say, and had some real teeth problems. Scary stuff. Scraggly brown hair, not sure what her eye colour was, didn't look long enough. She was not pretty. I should have turned around and left, but like the idiot I am, I gave the benefit of the doubt. She comes into the room, and gets naked, starts massaging and tells me of the menu, reverse and BS, others as well. I say nothing waiting to see what kind of service I would get. Well, the massage was terrible, no oil, lots of touching, but did not feel good at all. This continued for about 10 mins, then the flip......good, get it over with..........I opt for the body slide to see what it's like, and that was a huge mistake. This was possibly the worst body slide I've ever experienced. She was all over the place, kicked me in the face once, and almost put the full weight of her on my balls with a knee, until I said something rather abruptly. It was as clumsy as could be, and painful at times. At one point in time she grabbed my hand and started guiding it to her kitty, and I pulled my hand away. If the rest of her looked bad, the kitty was downright scary. I squirted as quickly as I could, and she cleaned the area up. Then she wanted to massage a bit more, so I rolled over and closed my eyes. It was over quickly and I got out of there.

I would not repeat with Cherise, ever. I won't be going back to Laurie's until I know the reno's are done, atmosphere helps out. I assume the guy at the door was the owner(Goldmember). I have heard some good things about the other girls, so if in the area, I will try again some time. But, a place only gets a few tries with me to get it right. Provide a nice, clean environment with some attractive ladies that provide clean, friendly service, and I'll be back. That's why I go back to the places I go to.