Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 06-13-2023, 07:25 PM
Rookie Member

Default New attendants

Adultea has had several new attendants join them in the last several months and we have few to no comments. Just wondering about people’s experiences….
Old 06-13-2023, 09:05 PM
I'm popular now

Default Re: New attendants

Depending what you call new I’ve seen many:

Sasha- ebony, young, good body, amazing butt. Service was 7/10 better than average massage, no complaints, but didn’t blow me away, and any extras are higher cost

Ryan. - average looks, service is 8/10, and extras are wow, leave open. Serios kinky side

Isabella- great butt, nice curves as they are firm, conversations was seriously cold. Rates are insane, and ego needs a check. Skip.

Marisa. - basically no massage or effort to give one, a few finger on the back, more like a tickle effect? Same as isabell, rates are way too high, conversations were cold. -skip

Jordyn. I’ve written a review on her. She’s top of the line, stay for the hour, best massage you will find, she’s a natural at making you relax with massage and conversation. She’s got curves and they are in shape and impressive, I’ve had 100 trips to EA over last 10 years of more (more trips - I think I’m lowballing) and she’s in the top 5 ever employed there.

I think this is all: there’s are some newer ones. But o stick to my top 5 there.
Jordyn, Lola, Emma. My other two are not active, Carmine , left and Stacey is in maternity leave. Not sure if she will return.
Old 06-14-2023, 09:59 AM
London Sugar VIP

There are some that are great. There are also some not so great. Without naming anyone, the attendants need to be aware that if they cut the time short and don’t provide a good customer experience they will struggle. There are many ladies to choose from and word of mouth or reviews go a long way toward helping prospective customers make decisions.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-19-2023, 02:49 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypt View Post
Depending what you call new I’ve seen many:

Sasha- ebony, young, good body, amazing butt. Service was 7/10 better than average massage, no complaints, but didn’t blow me away, and any extras are higher cost

Ryan. - average looks, service is 8/10, and extras are wow, leave open. Serios kinky side

Isabella- great butt, nice curves as they are firm, conversations was seriously cold. Rates are insane, and ego needs a check. Skip.

Marisa. - basically no massage or effort to give one, a few finger on the back, more like a tickle effect? Same as isabell, rates are way too high, conversations were cold. -skip

Jordyn. I’ve written a review on her. She’s top of the line, stay for the hour, best massage you will find, she’s a natural at making you relax with massage and conversation. She’s got curves and they are in shape and impressive, I’ve had 100 trips to EA over last 10 years of more (more trips - I think I’m lowballing) and she’s in the top 5 ever employed there.

I think this is all: there’s are some newer ones. But o stick to my top 5 there.
Jordyn, Lola, Emma. My other two are not active, Carmine , left and Stacey is in maternity leave. Not sure if she will return.
Thanks for your reviews. I will add that I saw Scarlett; she was beautiful but whether as a result of being new or what, it was a massage and then straight to drinking coffee. No warm up or ability to appreciate the upcoming brew in any way. I like to warm up to it a bit rather than just pour it and gulp. So, that part wasn’t great and the rate was up there, but she’s very cute and that does make everything better. Recommend? Maybe if you like spinners. Repeat? Doubtful.