Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm a King Bee

Thumbs up Addison. Well Worth The Wait!

I'm always looking to broaden my horizons and recently I decided that I wanted to meet this wonderfully exotic and sensual woman. Am I ever glad I did.

First off, I've never met her or really had any interaction though emails, texts and what not. On the eve of her going on her trip to Trinidad, where most people would be preoccupied with their vacation plans etc. she took time out of her day to send me a PM and wish me a Happy Birthday. I was really blown away. Never would have expected that in a million years. When she returned we made an appointment to get together but unfortunately she had to postpone due to illness. Still she remained flirty, funny and attentive throughout our communications, making me feel evermore confident that our visit would be a memorable one.

It was! From start to finish everything was just perfect. The conversation, the interaction, the laughs,the music, everything. Sometimes the lines are blurred between what is considered good and what is considered great. She is by far and away one of the great ones. It was all about me and I had a fantastic time.

Thank you Addison, and remember, never, ever go swimming in the ocean with a can of aerosol cheese spread.

Blues
Old 11-21-2014, 09:26 AM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: Addison. Well Worth The Wait!

Thank you for choosing to spend time with me Blues
I had a wonderful time with you and definitely hope to see you again!
It was great exchanging stories of our travels (good, bad & completely bizarre lol)
I'll keep away from sting rays and you keep away from butterflies & moths

Addison ♡
Old 11-21-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm a King Bee

Default Re: Addison. Well Worth The Wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisonXXX View Post
Thank you for choosing to spend time with me Blues
I had a wonderful time with you and definitely hope to see you again!
It was great exchanging stories of our travels (good, bad & completely bizarre lol)
I'll keep away from sting rays and you keep away from butterflies & moths

Addison ♡
That sounds like a plan. I would also suggest never sneaking up on a full grown elk to take a selfie of you and it's rear end. But I'll leave that story for next time.

Take care Hun and thanks again.