Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Gone but not forgotten

Default Best/Worst times at a parlour....

K, guys, (and girls...lol) i want to know what was your best and worst times in a parlour...

Something a girl did that blew your mind or what you look for in a pleasant experience...
Old 03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Rookie Member

Once at a parlour a girl insisted she was new and would only go in the room with me if a friend came with her, and of course I had to pay them both

Three months later I was at a different parlour, and ran into her playing the same game. I guess she didnt recognize me, and was still telling people it was her first day on the job and she was scared to do it alone. I let her know I had seen her three months ago, and had at that time been forced into a duo. She said it must have been her sister who looks a lot like her :nuts:
Old 03-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Retired ...

Default Best ...

Best Parlor experience for me was with the now SP Julia Devine ... it wasn't so much what she did as it was how or personalities clicked ...

Don't get me wrong the message was just what the doctor ordered but this lady new how to treat you right on top of all of that.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:50 PM
I like it Here

My very first time I went into a massage parlour, my buddy and I got the last 2 girls that was available. He took the brunette, and I got the chubby asian chick. Not much of a talker, then again I'm not much at small talk. No problem, until we got out of the hot tub together....she farted. At this point I kinda wished I would have took the brunette.....until I heard my buddy scream (from the room across the hall) "What color is it"? After hearing that, I didn't mind the fart getting out of the tub!
Old 03-07-2005, 08:23 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplecitymadman
No problem, until we got out of the hot tub together....she farted. At this point I kinda wished I would have took the brunette.....until I heard my buddy scream (from the room across the hall) "What color is it"? After hearing that, I didn't mind the fart getting out of the tub!
We were talking about her knew car, and I had to scream to get a word in.

To me the worst experience, is one time while getting message, the MP provider won't stop talking about her boyfriend. During the RELEASE, she kept telling what an idiot he was.

Lets just say, I ended the session before the massage was over. I didn't tip her and left.

That was over 3 years ago and I haven't used MP services since. I did find out that she and her boyfriend stayed together and have child that is 2 years old now.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default sorry Kensho

Stupid question I know ......... how does one go to an MP, get a massage, be displeasured, and then somehow keep track of how this SP is making out with her personal life?? just a stupid question, I can't remember most of my old girlfriends, have no idea what they are doing and ... don't really care ... lol ............... nothing personal just identifying the off standard !
Old 03-09-2005, 10:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Majic touch ?/ I think it was called

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardz71
used to love that place, it was located on Wellington by the fish and chips place .... ...
I believe that one was Magic Touch ( its now a spayed neutering clinic.. :lol: )
I went there a few times myself. don't remeber any of the girls I saw there. Another one I went to alot back then, was on Wharncliff.. in basement of a little building. The women didn't go full nude there, wore undies, but still have fond memories. This is where I had first expirience in a MP. My very first time, the attendent reminded me of one from Farmer's Daughter (blonde). I remeber what she said to me.. when realized it was my first time, that, I was only a prevert until my tenth time, then I would be a ervert..lol I long past being a pervert;). Another girl that worked there, I believe her name was Jessica.. think brunette.. gave me first bodyslide.. I was in heaven :D
Old 03-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Life of the Party

Default Re: Best/Worst times at a parlour....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan
K, guys, (and girls...lol) i want to know what was your best and worst times in a parlour...

Something a girl did that blew your mind or what you look for in a pleasant experience...
Never been to one!

What was YOUR best and/or worst time?
Old 03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Best/Worst times at a parlour....

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguru
Never been to one!

What was YOUR best and/or worst time?
VERY good question tech.. like to hear this one..lol
Old 03-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Grizzled Vet

my worst time was a girl went a little overboard and the "extras"..lol...

it was 40 for her take her undies off......60 for a reversal.....and 80 for herr to finish the massage......

well one of my bets times was wiht a girl named ivy at mirage....and as for details a gentlemen never tells.....hehe