Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-04-2012, 01:52 PM
This user has been Banned!

Default Re: Carah

Now that I am registered and can post I will make a very brief review on my first SP, Carah, who I seen about a month ago.

I found Carah to be a very nice classy lady who gave me a great attitude for this hobby and that is "It's great to meet new friends."

Since the first time, we have not been able to connect but I hope to see her soon.

I am grateful that Carah, from start to finish, put's a great effort into her service to make it an all-round great experience.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Grin Carah Blue

Yesterday was my first time with a provider. She was also only the second companion I've been with in my life (and I'm fortysomething). So, this is all very new and strange for me.

I chose Carah Blue for this based on her ads and on the reviews and discussion here, all of which suggested she would be a good choice for me. Corresponding with her by email further convinced me of that and I finally took the plunge.

She gave me good directions to her place, told me how to find parking and so on. Her place itself is neat and comfortable. Carah met me in a wrap and lingerie. After she greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss, we had some wine and a chat.

I'm not sure if I'm in the hobby for good or not, but I'll at least be booking some more time with Carah. Time with her is an experience I highly recommend.

Mendalla
Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Just a regular guy

Default Re: Carah didn't leave me feeling Blue

Very good choice for a first timer. Carah is very good at making you feel comfortable and like you said is patient and very easy going.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Carah Blue

So i took the plunge and booked some time with the lovely Carah Blue today. I'm not one for writing long, detailed reviews but I saw her for her message and I could barely walk after! I foolishly didn't think she was serious when she said she would make me feel like jello. I was wrong! If you haven't tried this then you should before she goes on vacation. Oh and when she says be careful driving home she really needs to add be careful walking on your way out, I was still a little weak kneed when i left.

Thank You Carah! I had a great time
Old 12-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Carah Blue

I was feeling a little blue after the Christmas Festivities were over and wanted some company so I decided to give Carah Blue a text message to see if she had some time for me. Well I was really surprised when she got back to me so fast. I booked a time and proceeded to anticipate our encounter. I was greeted at the door by a Woman who was all smiles and Interested in how I was. I was offered a beverage and some light conversation.......Carah put my mind to rest right away with her smile and wit. We chatted on a number of things. Being short myself ( 5'3" ) I really appreciated her height as well.....YES she's one of a kind in this heartless world
Old 12-30-2012, 12:45 PM
formerly vitek2steve

Default Re: Carah Blue

Drop your guns - you take the words right out of my mouth. Carah makes you feel like BFF from the second she opens the door. Wish my time was my own, I'd see Carah as often as I think about her.