Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-27-2024, 10:29 PM
Rookie Member

Default Top 4 Attendants: 2024

One final post as I will soon attempt retirement from the parlor/parlour (sp?) scene so I can afford to retire for reals one day. TBD if it's going to be like a Super Mario, Tom Terrific and MJ first of multiple retirements, or just a straight forward Great One, Joe Cool and King James one-time retirement. Here are my fav What!, Lebron is still playing?! Holy Shitballs, how old is he? Approaching 40? Uh-oh, look out ladies. Optional side topic to debate here: Who is the NBA's GOAT anyway, The King or His Airness?

Anywhos, speaking of GOATs, leading the list off, with Greatest Of All Time potential written all over her, is KENDRA. I always thought that Tina Turner's infamous 1989 hit song was called 'Simply the Best', but no, it's simply 'The Best'. Just Sayin'

Sexy af
Outstanding service
Really beautiful
Really friendly
Youthful
and
Kindhearted

DAISY once said to me that there are many beautiful and nice women who work there. I realize now that this was likely her subtle way of saying 'please see other woman instead, you are making me feel uncomfortable'. (That or she didn't care for my comedy routine). Apparently I don't do well with hints. (Scarls proved that sometimes direct and brutal honesty is required to provoke positive change, even if, sadly, there is collateral damage). But I took what Daisy said as sort of like a challenge/opportunity to see if she was speaking the truth or not. Turns out she was. (So, in a way, I blame her for everything.)
If the internet is ever down, but you still want to see a pic of her, just grab your Webster's dictionary that we all keep handy, just in case, and look up the word 'cool' or 'hippy/hippie' (sp?) Dammit Honey!, I just hate it when my wife doesn't put the dictionary back where it belongs after she's done reading it. I'll see if I can find it in my heart to forgive her, but this time, I don't know.

Derriere extraordinaire
Authentic
Nice? mmm, let's go with sweet
Knowledgeable
Enchanting
and
Delightful

Tracy McGrady, aka. T-Mac, was a former Toronto Raptor and seven time NBA All-Star. (I don't particularly care for basketball).
Dick Tracy is a comic strip about a police detective that made its debut in 1931. (I don't particularly care for comic strips).
But Hands Up!; err, I mean hands down (sorry, that was my inner Dick Tracy coming out there) my favourite TRACY is Tracy Terrific. Forget church and family time on Sunday. Have some wholesome fun instead, down at Platinum One with this wonderful woman.

P.erfect bod
and
B e a utiful
Unbelievably sexy
Nice? mmm, ya, nice
Smile, great smile

Last but certainly not least, My oh My MI MI is a must Ci Ci. Simply put, she is an all-star P.S.W.
Professional
Sexy
Worker

Lots of other great women too.

Thanks for the fun... and tears... of joy:)... and sorrow:(

Ps. If any of the women are looking to have their bios updated, I'd be more than happy to oblige. Just send me your name and number. (And address too, just in case!)

#AdultE(ry)A Rules!
Old 05-28-2024, 07:27 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Top 4 Attendants: 2024

You’re right. First sentence nailed it.

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind