Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Rookie Member

Default Dreamgirls Anya

Thought I would venture out to someone new.

Not necessarily my best choice.

English not being the first language or the heavy accent made conversation and any pre and post time simply awkward.

Awkward waiting time after shower and then after some time together felt like it was time to leave despite booking an hour appointment. Total time 30 minutes despite an hour session.

Would not consider repeating.

Last edited by Bsmith85; 10-05-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:59 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Dreamgirls Anya

Just curious- what did the agency say when (or if) you discussed it with them ?
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 10-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Rookie Member

Never discussed it with them.

I just wrote it off to a bad experience.

Lesson learned, if you are going to try someone new find a few reviews.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:59 PM
London Sugar VIP

How unfortunate. They may want the opportunity to correct any issues and help to improve the service. She may even want feedback to help her succeed. Not a big deal, but they have tried to address issues in the past with various degrees of success.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:56 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
How unfortunate. They may want the opportunity to correct any issues and help to improve the service. She may even want feedback to help her succeed. Not a big deal, but they have tried to address issues in the past with various degrees of success.
Seems like a lot of money to receive unsatisfactory service and then have to provide feedback suggestions and coaching. Especially when the feedback seems to boil down to, do your job and the response will be something like she was having a bad day Dreamgirls hasn't bothered to reply so why would the OP bother to reach out, I agree with bsmith8 lesson learned.Move on.

Last edited by Puff n' Stuff; 10-07-2023 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:39 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
Seems like a lot of money to receive unsatisfactory service
Completely agree with you.

Quote:
and then have to provide feedback suggestions and coaching. Especially when the feedback seems to boil down to, do your job
Well, in all fairness, unless Dreamgirls uses hidden cameras I can't see how they would know what's going without a direct complaint.
Quote:
and the response will be something like she was having a bad day
Unless you have a crystal ball, I can't see how you'd know how they would respond. Lets not turn this into a Salem witch trial.
Quote:
Dreamgirls hasn't bothered to reply so why would the OP bother to reach out
One could also say, the OP didn't bother to reach out so why would Dreamgirls reply.
We don't even know if they read this review yet. It's not their job to read this board every day to know how well they are doing. As long as the phone is ringing and men are paying, business is good and they have no reason to search the internet for complaints.
They also have no idea who the OP is unless he contacted them with "I booked Anya at this time on this day and this is the service I received".
I've been on review boards over 25 years (god I need a vacation) and it isn't uncommon for a bad review to be posted from dishonest intent.
Not disputing the OP's experience or defending the provider, I just think the situation needs a better understanding of all parties before taking sides.

Bsmith85, thank you for your review. If you had complained you may have gotten some kind of refund or discount on another booking. However, I can also understand why you just wanted to post a warning and be done with it. I may have done the same thing myself just to avoid the hassle.
There is a LOT of money involved in this hobby so all warnings are appreciated.

Old 10-06-2023, 08:16 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Seems like a lot of money to receive unsatisfactory service and then have to provide feedback suggestions and coaching.
I agree completely that it’s a lot of money, that’s why I would contact them. As far as feedback is concerned, will they know how a customer feels without feedback?
When I started a job I would receive coaching because I wasn’t necessarily experienced. If she gets suggestions she may do better. Or she may not. She may be someone who genuinely wants to provide good value, in which case there’s nothing wrong with some coaching. If she improves we have another quality provider, which isn’t such a bad thing. If she doesn’t improve she gets fired. I think as a “community “ we’re better off with more quality providers.
Dreamgirls , with feedback could do whatever is required to provide value. Perhaps their rates could reflect experience , or something similar. Premium rates should be for premium services.
They may not care about feedback but definitely won’t react to feedback they don’t receive.
Old 10-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Gentlemen puhlease, not a "Salem Witch Trial" more like a pile on crucifixion, on me! one at a time, lol. Know what? I'll handle ya both at once. LS spit roast post style. How would they know?Cuz it's posted right here. I know and I don't have crystal balls and I'm not an advertiser, they are. Feedback? From customers ? I guess they don't know their staff like they should , I sure know when my staff is shitty ( no shitty staff jokes please)

Now there's talk of Uncle Tip's Lackluster SP Coaching Academy.
Let me know if you're taking applications for trainers to provide feedback , I will def be a hard working hard staff member

Btw I did offer feedback, in another post about them, really good helpful feedback, they did acknowledge it but didn't act on it . So kind of a waste of feedback

Last edited by Puff n' Stuff; 10-07-2023 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2023, 08:45 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith85 View Post
Thought I would venture out to someone new.

Not necessarily my best choice.

English not being the first language or the heavy accent made conversation and any pre and post time simply awkward.

Awkward waiting time after shower and then after some time together felt like it was time to leave despite booking an hour appointment. Total time 30 minutes despite an hour session.

Would not consider repeating.
I had virtually an identical experience with Emily. 18 minutes room time on a 30 minute appt and it was awkward.
No, i didnt say anything.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Rookie Member

Dumb question, but can Dreamgirls even look like they have employees in this industry? I thought they provided scheduling, advertising, and a private location for independent service providers. Coaching, performance reviews, hiring and firing could be seen as crossing a line. Providing a refund is even further across that line. There is only so much they can do with any feedback.

At least we can look for reviews here. Thanks for that.