Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-10-2023, 01:06 AM
Rookie Member

Default My experience

Hello all,

I’ve been attending adultea parlours for about 5 years now and I just discovered this forum. Happy to get to share my experiences and hopefully get some info from others.

Lola- sexy, curvy, and experienced white woman. Gives great massage and conversation. Pretty face, big natural breasts and great bum. In great shape for her age. Open minded. Photos are accurate.
Looks 8.5/10
Massage 9/10
Finish 9/10
Conversation 9/10
Rates: standard

Joslyn- mature European woman. Gives decent massage and ok conversation. Large enhanced breasts and decent bum. In decent shape for her age. Open minded. Photos are accurate.
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10
Finish 7/10
Conversation 6/10

Brittany- sexy, mature, very curvy exotic woman. Gives great massage and good conversation. Pretty face, Big natural breasts and big round bum. In good shape for her age. Very open minded. Photos are accurate and IMO don’t do her justice.
Looks 8.5/10
Massage 9/10
Finish 10/10
Conversation 8/10

Cassy- sexy, experienced young white woman. Lots of tattoos. Gives decent massage and good conversation. Pretty face, big enhanced breasts and great bum. In great shape. Open minded. Photos are accurate.
Looks 9/10
Massage 7.5/10
Finish 8/10
Conversation 8/10
Rates: slightly above standard

Nina- young Latina woman. Gives good massage and good conversation. Medium sized natural breasts and decent bum. In decent shape. Unsure of open mindedness. Photos are a little deceiving.
Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Finish 7/10
Conversation 7/10
Rates: slightly above standard

Raini- mature, experienced Asian woman. Gives good massage and decent conversation, not strong in English. Medium sized enhanced breasts and small bum. In good shape for her age. Open minded. Photos are accurate.
Looks 7/10
Massage 7.5/10
Finish 7.5/10
Conversation 5/10

MiMi- pretty much the same as raini. My experience with MiMi was slightly more sensual than with raini however.

Mya- cute, curvy, young Indian girl. Gives great massage and good conversation. Big natural breasts and round bum. In good shape. Unsure of open mindedness. Photos are accurate.
Looks 7.5/10
Massage 9.5/10
Finish 8/10
Conversation 8/10

Roxanne- cute young white woman. Prides herself on her massage and recommends an hour session. Medium sized natural breasts and round bum. In good shape. Unsure of open mindedness. Photos are accurate.
Looks 7.5/10
Massage 10/10
Finish 7/10
Conversation 8.5/10

Jen- sexy, petite, experienced Latina woman. Gives good massage and good conversation. Medium sized natural breasts and nice bum. In great shape for her age. Open minded. Photos are accurate
Looks 8/10
Massage 7/10
Finish 8.5/10
Conversation 8/10

Rebecca- cute young white woman. Doesn’t give much of a massage and decent conversation. Big natural breasts and decent bum. Slim build. Not sure of open mindedness. Photo is accurate.
Looks 7/10
Massage 5/10
Finish 7/10
Conversation 6/10

A few of my favourites are no longer with the company. If anyone knows what happened to Cj, Celeste, Zoey and Olivia I’d love to know.

Also if anyone has had any experiences with Ashley, Angel, Maddie, Scarlett, Kamilla or Tessa, I would love to hear about it

Thanks gents. Hope this info serves you well
Old 07-10-2023, 06:41 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: My experience

Thank you for introducing me to the expression "In good shape for her age".

Good one - two line summaries, even if I never get back to a parlour.
Old 07-10-2023, 09:52 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Excellent overview of the ladies you've seen. Should help those who use adultea & hopefully others will add their experiences.

LTO_3
Old 07-11-2023, 08:20 AM
I like it Here

Definitely peaked my interest re:what made Brittany’s finish 10/10.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Rookie Member

She is very open minded and knows how to push a man’s buttons. One of my most memorable finishes was from her.
Old 07-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Rookie Member

Great overview, thanks for that! I second the request for info on CJ's whereabouts - please DM if you have any details.
Old 07-12-2023, 10:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Thanks for this info. Check you PM for my message.