Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 05-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Rookie Member

Default Samanthathefoxxx

What a gem! Samantha is truly a woman with a warm and engaging personality who knows how to entertain. I have spent an hour in Samantha's den and she has met and exceeded my expectations: thank you Samantha! After the usual back and forth, she even agreed to move up my scheduled time as requested (truth be told, I couldn't wait another day, you know, at a certain age you realise life is short: carpe diem...
Thanks Menno11 and JeffD for weighing in: (thread, Samantha the fox and her den). By the way Menno11, she did wear her tiara for me too...
As far as first experiences go (i.e. on LS) Samantha is top shelf. A saying comes to mind: "Who does not love wine, women (note use of plural) and song, remains a fool his long life long" or, in this case, substitute the wine for an excellent scotch from Samantha's bar, of course Samantha herself and a section of appropriate mood music...
Kudos to Gerald for providing a top notch operation.

Last edited by arbyuno; 05-13-2016 at 09:57 PM. Reason: typos
Old 05-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Paid Companion

Default Re: Samanthathefoxxx

Thank you for the nice review! I had a great time with you as well - I'm uncertain of what you mean regarding my "tiara'... in my naughty wardrobe I have lots of fun things but have not added something quite like that. I look forward to seeing you again! xxox
Old 05-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Samanthathefoxxx

I feel I must clarify, then: the tiara reference was first brought up in the post Samanthathefoxandherden in a reply from Menno11: "...and if you treat her like a queen, she might even wear her Tierra:)".
Only when, in the Champagne Room, you put on your cute hair bandeau with kitty ears to keep your beautiful blonde curls out of your face did I understand the figurative Tiara. So there you have it.