Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 02-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Virgin Member

Default Eve?

Has anyone seen Eve from here?
Old 03-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Virgin Member

Default Re: Eve?

Hello. I have seen her and she is a great person to spend time with but she requested to not write a review. I found her ad on BP and she mentioned this website. I didn't create an account before because of that since I would have written a review but at least posting to say I did see her.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Virgin Member

Lol. ..that seems very fishy and she doesn't sound real. Can anyone verify please.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:23 PM
London Sugar VIP

Two virgins battling it out....
Old 03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Life of the Party

I've spoken to her before, but haven't seen her. She told me she's only worked four days since posting her ad, so her saying low volume really must have meant super low volume. Seems she might not have needed an ad on here if that's the case and she's already booked for a while.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:49 PM
I know all - but I'm not telling

We sent a number of emails back and forth when she first posted her ad and then took a step back for a while. She seems like a very competent & personable young lady. I look forward to meeting her in person when our schedules allow.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Prostate Health Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCake View Post
Seems she might not have needed an ad on here if that's the case and she's already booked for a while.
I'll bet Gerald would disagree on that point!
Old 03-04-2016, 04:54 PM
No Contact Available

Hello gentlemen,

I’ve been debating about posting anything in this thread for a few days now, but I’ve since received a few messages on this topic so I hope that by sharing a few things it may clarify my situation.

I’ve always found that things rarely ever go to plan and how things have gone since I posted my ad on London Sugar fall perfectly in line with that observation.

Let me start by first giving you some background. I started working in the Niagara area just over a year ago and posted on BP somewhat rarely since I had little time to devote to this job. I would only repost my ad when I had more availability and that worked well for me to allow me to manage a relatively small number of clients.

When I moved to London, it originally made sense to post an ad here. I already had regulars whom I still saw and felt I needed to expand my client base to compensate for the clients I lost by moving. When I was ready to accept new clients, I planned my schedule three weeks in advance but still ended up getting almost completely booked shortly after my ad went up here. As I now ask my new clients where they originally saw my ad, I learn that it was my ad on BP. The ad I posted on BP just before my ad went up here seems to be where most of my new clients came from. Shortly after my ad went up here, I reposted my BP ad with my pictures and mentioned that I was on London Sugar. As I continue to ask where people see my ad, one thing I’m surprised about is the number of people who know about this site, but say they have no account here. Even more surprising is that there are still people who say the first time they heard of London Sugar was from my ad. Both of those things seem a little odd to me, but I still accepted those clients.

That isn’t to say that I haven’t seen anyone from this site. I can see why some might think I'm not "real" because no one on here with an account more than a few days old has said they’ve seen me. I’m only aware of a few members of this site who have seen me so far and it is true that I kindly request nobody post anything about me. I appreciate those on here who have respected this, even though the lack of posts about me seems to have ended up causing some to question my authenticity. Considering my incredibly low availability, I hope everyone can understand the primary reason why I request no one write anything about me.

Lastly, I truly didn't expect the overwhelming reception I got on this site when my ad went live. An ad on here may not be suited for someone with my low availability, even though I understand that the large response I got is likely because I’m new. Still, I feel that having an ad on here is better suited to providers who are able to work a little more full-time, so it may be best that I don’t renew my ad for now. This is in no way a fault of this site or its members, it's entirely my own. All of the fine gentlemen who have contacted me thus far have been nothing but kind and understanding and I don't want to disappoint more than I already have.

Things change in my life seemingly often and I may end up finding myself working this job in a more full-time capacity in the near future. Should things go that way, I will absolutely ensure I have an ad on this site at the very least.

I’m not saying that I'm not working anymore, only that I wanted to clarify that I'm keeping things very low-key and how that is likely why things may appear to some as they do.

Thank you!

Eve
Xoxo
Old 03-06-2016, 11:24 PM
Life of the Party

Woow ! always impressed when an SP writes a well written post
Old 03-07-2016, 06:18 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Batrin View Post