Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-09-2015, 05:15 AM
Go Knights Go

Default Re: Are London girls too shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallow hal View Post
I guess the moment of truth occurred at the same time the hotel door opened. In your opinion you saw a Kia when you were expecting a Cadillac. You still chose to take the Kia for a spin. I know you weren't raped or forced into anything. You chose to partake. Then you come out here and insult London ladies because you were too much of a puss to say thanks but no thanks. Then you proceed to make the guy who runs the board responsible, you try to make the SP responsible and you proceed to be a whine and bitch with weird metaphors. I'm assuming you got a pair of eyes and a brain and a dick, the dick beat the other two out. That negates your right to to complain. You are after all the good looking well educated man you claim to be, stop acting like a little girl!!!

Great post. Shallow Hal. I like it.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:18 AM
I like it Here

Reading through this thread, avoiding the metaphoricalnesses (although I like cars a lot, but not as much as my H-D) and the ad hominems, I see an underlying valid question or point, which is, in all the time I've been in this hobby - which isn't as long as some of the revered sages on this board, but probably 7, 8 or 10 years, not all active but looking - I've seen some SPs keep the same pictures over the course of 5 years, sometimes more. Granted one wants to put the best PR foot forward and all that, but is it that hard, when providing a service, to update one's "website" or "ad" once a year or even every couple of years? I'm not singling anyone out in particular nor alluding to anyone (I consider all the LS girls I've seen totally high-class and awesome!), nor is LS the only venue: I've seen this in the advertisements on other boards as well.

I do agree as well that how things are put on a public forum or how they are said can make a world of difference. There's a proper decorum and etiquette, although bluntness can have its uses and times. But then, how things are represented can make a world of difference as well. It's one of the reasons we check things out first before wasting our money on B&Ss or rip-offs found a lot of times on BP. So, question put: what would people consider a proper time frame for renewing information such as age ("they've been 23 how long???"), weight (if given), photos, etc.? Isn't that one of the purposes of boards such as this? Not to say there still won't be the stream of B&S on BP and like, but definitely with advertised companions, are there some agreed-on parameters about this?
Old 04-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Paid Companion

If I was so appalling why did you opt to have a "coffee date" instead of a massage? I remember exactly who you are. I'm not putting forth anymore of my time or energy into this thread. I have many things to do and cannot be focused on ones spitefulness towards women. Thank you again to those who have spoken on behalf of me on here, I really do appreciate it!

I have new photos and they will be up within the next 2 weeks.

-Jenna
Elite~VIP~Companion
Old 04-09-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallow hal View Post
I guess the moment of truth occurred at the same time the hotel door opened. In your opinion you saw a Kia when you were expecting a Cadillac. You still chose to take the Kia for a spin. I know you weren't raped or forced into anything. You chose to partake. Then you come out here and insult London ladies because you were too much of a puss to say thanks but no thanks. Then you proceed to make the guy who runs the board responsible, you try to make the SP responsible and you proceed to be a whine and bitch with weird metaphors. I'm assuming you got a pair of eyes and a brain and a dick, the dick beat the other two out. That negates your right to to complain. You are after all the good looking well educated man you claim to be, stop acting like a little girl!!!
Ok Hal ...that post is getting into "epic" territory! Excellent ...you're starting to grow on me lol
Old 04-09-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Ok Hal ...that post is getting into "epic" territory! Excellent ...you're starting to grow on me lol
I was thinking the same thing. I guess we all have something in common.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post
Ya sure no offense taken. Hope you aren't offended that I just shared your info with every girl I know in the industry between Windsor and Ottawa as well as the other places I tour ��. I think they should also be aware of what type of person you really are too so they don't get any surprises either.����
Gotta love that bitch Karma !!!
Old 04-11-2015, 08:50 AM
I like it Here

Originally Posted by jenna View Post
Ya sure no offense taken. Hope you aren't offended that I just shared your info with every girl I know in the industry between Windsor and Ottawa as well as the other places I tour ��. I think they should also be aware of what type of person you really are too so they don't get any surprises either.����

Time to get a dedicated hobby phone.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Life of the Party

I can not believe it.....

This thread has run out of useful comments..........

What the fuck gives???????????
Old 04-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Seriously FM.....
Way too much ass grabery.....
I respect your stirring the pot....gets boring around here.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:54 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecker View Post
Seriously FM.....
Way too much ass grabery.....
I respect your stirring the pot....gets boring around here.
Ass grabery? Again with this term?

Where am I when this ass grabery goes down???

I never get invited to anything.