Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-13-2024, 04:57 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Adultea accurate pics

Just have the attendant blindfold you and use your imagination. Doesn’t matter how ugly she actually is it will all come down to the service at that point ;)

Some attendants like Lola look better in person then the pics so you win some you lose some.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:24 PM
Grizzled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Wife’s may catch some husbands walking by the live feed if I did that lol
Mmmm good point, maybe do a ppv in a private room with the scale and measuring tape to take measurements lol
Old 04-13-2024, 09:28 PM
I like it Here

I still haven't read through all of the posts. I likely won't. I never thought when I started this thread that it would blow up as much as it did. The main attendant that I was commenting on, which was Molly, she's had her pics on the site updated. Not judging because I'm far from skinny, but she had to have gained at least 50 pounds from her old pics. I didn't even recognize her when I saw her in person. If her body had been relatively the same as those pics from almost a decade ago, sure, use them. It wasn't but it got rectified. Those updates are always appreciated.