Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 01-08-2015, 12:55 PM
London Sugar Owner

Default Re: What happened to Dylan?

So now everyone is posting on a thread they agree that shouldn't keep going on and on and on???

Old 01-08-2015, 03:36 PM
I rule this board

Remove it?.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss anika View Post
guys..i know im gonna get ripped apart for this but seriously move on..ca la vie.. austa la vista baby.. wow ive had so many texts and pms in regards to this..NO she doesnt want anyone to know her personal buisness.. this was a job and she retired ..so lets leave it at that..i dont thimk she will be back anytime soon or ever for that matter so how about moving on and paying attention to all the great ladies we do have left on this board?!! i stated she is safe and doing great so let her be...
Excellent Anika! I hope you didn't waste your time replying to any of those texts/pm's !!! WOW!!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Not to mention the pressure on Anika having to deal with everyones texts/pm's etc. She's got her own stuff to deal with as well.
I agree! Seriously guys ...please don't bother her again about this!
Old 01-11-2015, 10:13 PM
London Sugar VIP

What Dylan's gone? Where did she go? For how long? Did she pack her best undies? Anika's in the know? She wants to be texted, so she can give us all Dylan's story? K I'll text her now .... Whew thank The Lord , hoping to get Dylan's new phone number....... Gotta find my glasses so I can see Anika's number way too small a print on this iPhone.......

Crip
Old 01-11-2015, 10:15 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
What Dylan's gone? Where did she go? For how long? Did she pack her best undies? Anika's in the know? She wants to be texted, so she can give us all Dylan's story? K I'll text her now .... Whew thank The Lord , hoping to get Dylan's new phone number....... Gotta find my glasses so I can see Anika's number way too small a print on this iPhone.......

Crip
Little late to the party aren't ya Crip? What's shakin Man?
Old 01-11-2015, 10:35 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Little late to the party aren't ya Crip? What's shakin Man?
Fashionably late is all....... I found me away around c36, no more need to use EC, though I do miss the friendly witty banter and warm I hugs from y'all. The coffee reviews hurt my head must say though. Nothing like full on descriptive, braggin',zipper moving, head spinning, cum pre boiling reviews. Came back on to re-live couple by wordsmiths like fuckmeister and jeffy d. Alas they were replaced by barista reviews, just plain weird. No one could put me there like Jeff, and no one could capture the pure animal likeness to it like fm. Yup miss those.

But I'm no criminal anymore, and still able to poon. Poon and poon and poon. Took me a couple of tries but I did er. Helping out. Passing it on. Like a crippler scholarship, yup I have my very own little sugar baby. Cost me less than I spent prior to c36, with more visits and no restrictions (after a trip to the clinic together). Only problem is if she starts to fall for me..........but that is another story! It's an allowance. Helping a university student out. No joke she is actually a student, books and all. I seen her go. I snuck into lecture with her......took me back, damn I hated lecture.

Stay real boys! Keep the coffee pouring!

Crip
Old 01-12-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Only problem is if she starts to fall for me..........but that is another story!

Crip
So you should be golden then. Stay frosty Crip!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Quote:
Fashionably late is all....... I found me away around c36, no more need to use EC, though I do miss the friendly witty banter and warm I hugs from y'all. The coffee reviews hurt my head must say though. Nothing like full on descriptive, braggin',zipper moving, head spinning, cum pre boiling reviews. Came back on to re-live couple by wordsmiths like fuckmeister and jeffy d. Alas they were replaced by barista reviews, just plain weird. No one could put me there like Jeff, and no one could capture the pure animal likeness to it like fm. Yup miss those.

But I'm no criminal anymore, and still able to poon. Poon and poon and poon. Took me a couple of tries but I did er. Helping out. Passing it on. Like a crippler scholarship, yup I have my very own little sugar baby. Cost me less than I spent prior to c36, with more visits and no restrictions (after a trip to the clinic together). Only problem is if she starts to fall for me..........but that is another story! It's an allowance. Helping a university student out. No joke she is actually a student, books and all. I seen her go. I snuck into lecture with her......took me back, damn I hated lecture.

Stay real boys! Keep the coffee pouring!

Crip
Your're a sugar Daddy....I love it, way to go Crippler!

Last edited by Mrs.X; 01-12-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Life of the Party

Brings on a tear.........fuck...

FM