Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-05-2015, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Are London girls too shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
But apart from the rudeness of criticising someone publicly who was just very nice to you. . .
You know I was thinking just that....The ONE lady who does respond to your request for an appt. and follows through with it ...and does a great job on top of it....
You think you would be a tad more grateful and gracious to her
Old 04-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Rookie Member

Well if you guys insist on perpetuating the car metaphor, I stand by looking for the Cadillac. I'll take the CTS-V coupe over all you've listed.
Seats are plush yet firm, yes it's slower at 0-60 in a paltry 4.0 seconds but hell, I'm 40 and that's why I was looking for more vintage rides than your track stars.
I trust GM that the car in the brochure is what I'll get. And while you can import Eastern Europeans, I'd hope I can trust what is advertised by the home grown dealers as being pretty damned close to the best foot forward pics in the ads. Of course, cars are the same; your mileage may vary.
Cheers from the arsehole who tells it like it is :)
Old 04-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Prostate Health Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4u View Post
I'll say it one last time before I retire to den of solitude; do I really need a public flogging for being irate at being suckered?
I guess I am confused about the suckered part. Was it not Jenna that answered the door? How could you not just walk away if she was so blatantly misrepresented in her ads? You handed over the money for her time so if you want to lay blame, it falls squarely on you. I think we all understand that many many advertisers (even outside of London) stretch the truth about age or weight or even have professional pics that may create an unreasonable look that is rarely duplicated for a client. It is part of the business and surely driven by the competitive nature of the business, driven by wanting to be closer to what they fell clients are looking for. Having said that though, there are a lot of these ladies I trust more than a used car salesman, i'll assure you that.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:20 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom Stamp View Post
I guess I am confused about the suckered part I think we all understand that many many advertisers (even outside of London) stretch the truth about age or weight or even have professional pics that may create an unreasonable look that is rarely duplicated for a client.
There should be more truth in advertising!

I , after all, am a 6'2" Adonis who's moustache makes him look like Tom sellac ( or so nobody's told me) ! I weigh in at a svelt 195lbs just last night( in a dream I had)!
I also am hung like a pony( miniature one) ! And have a 8" tongue and the ability to breath through my ears! Some of this may actually be true!

Truth be told( and if we're using car metaphors ) I am like a cadillac , the big ol pimp daddy caddies that everyone makes fun of. Slow off the mark and not always reliable to get you there.

So , you had a hard time coming into a strange city, (where you don't know anyone ) , on a long holiday weekend( usually spent with family), and couldn't seem to find many who would see you last minute?

Yep, that's London for you! Must be the city.

Whodathunkit?

PI

Last edited by Privates Investigator; 04-06-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privates Investigator View Post
There should be more truth in advertising!

I , after all, am a 6'2" Adonis who's moustache makes him look like Tom sellac ( or so nobody's told me) !
I also am hung like a pony( miniature one) ! And have a 8" tongue and the ability to breath through my ears!

Truth be told( and if we're using car metaphors ) I am like a cadillac , the big ol pimp daddy caddies that everyone makes fun of. Slow off the mark and not always reliable to get you there.

PI
Lol! Thanks for the chuckle PI. I'm kinda like a Toyota Corolla or a Schwin Bicycle myself. Point A to point B. I'll getcha there at some point.

Make damn sure you and I have a drink next week. Cheers.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Prostate Health Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecker View Post
Too funny BigChief. great reply...too many..
Agree, he should have booked with FWorld.
MS still cannot get over you not disclosing. Wow
Crip still has a hard time with me being intellectually superior.
It is not a competition, just here for fun.....Seriously, I could care less.
Apparently, as admitted penisly challenged, so.......
Wait.....were is Shallow Hal....
No one called the OP a tool etc. Give him a big London kind of welcome !
We cant be finished yet ?
Wait, I don't like him...never will....lol..wait..that might hurt his feelings : (
Guess what....probably not...
I was hoping you would come along and make sense of all this for us... Thanks Wrecker!
Old 04-06-2015, 10:58 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Lol! Thanks for the chuckle PI. I'm kinda like a Toyota Corolla or a Schwin Bicycle myself. Point A to point B. I'll getcha there at some point.

Make damn sure you and I have a drink next week. Cheers.
Absolutly Blues , I look forward to meeting .

I don't get out much, and not sure how late I will be getting there or staying. But I am looking forward to the m&g . Will be nice to put some faces to the names .
Old 04-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Paid Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4u View Post
Tried to post. Didn't show, maybe it will show. Tried to contact many well reviewed girls. Heard back from Anika who disappeared when I was ready to set a time.
Only girl I heard back from was Jenna, whom I would guess is hard up for repeats considering she's now pushing 200lbs on a good day.
Too bad.
I'm a well built well educated man trying to get through the necessities of life after divorce and found London sorely wanting.....
Omg where to begin with your misogynistic references towards women. Referring to us as cars? Could you dehumaniz us anymore? Why not refer to us as cuts or different grades of meat?

Yes I have slacked off on going to the gym and gained 20 pounds over the last 3.5 but pushing 200lbs not even close buddy! I can go to the gym and lose it, but you sir will always be a prick and nothing more then a Neanderthal that has a very sad perception on women. I pity you, you can say that your educated all you want to but you reek of pure ignorance.

I have no regulars/repeat clients because I'm "fat" lol. If that was the case why would I always be traveling around and booked solid with multi hours and overnights? Why do I have clients fly me to destinations for weekends? Because I am THEIR type of girl. You are aware that there are massage parlours open during the holidays correct? So if you couldn't get ahold of a lady that was your type on the board you had other options. Instead you opt to slander me on here. Maybe you should have went on to my website and looked at my full nude pictures and saw I'm not a spinner, that I have some fat on my body. Or taken a look at my picture where I'm sitting at the piano and you can see a that I have FAT!!!!

Thank you to those that said kind words on my behalf but I take what this "gentleman" says about me very lightly. I might not fall into his catigory of ladies but I fall into a lot of other men's. I am comfortable in my body and proud of all my curves.

Jenna
Elite~VIP~Companion
Old 04-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Gone but not forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post
I am comfortable in my body and proud of all my curves.

Jenna
I have not seen you, Jenna, but this post (esp. the line I quoted) makes it more likely I will someday. A woman who loves her body and shows it well is a sexy woman. Nicely said and I'm glad you didn't pull your punches on this guy.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post
Omg where to begin with your misogynistic references towards women. Referring to us as cars? Could you dehumaniz us anymore? Why not refer to us as cuts or different grades of meat?

Yes I have slacked off on going to the gym and gained 20 pounds over the last 3.5 but pushing 200lbs not even close buddy! I can go to the gym and lose it, but you sir will always be a prick and nothing more then a Neanderthal that has a very sad perception on women. I pity you, you can say that your educated all you want to but you reek of pure ignorance.

I have no regulars/repeat clients because I'm "fat" lol. If that was the case why would I always be traveling around and booked solid with multi hours and overnights? Why do I have clients fly me to destinations for weekends? Because I am THEIR type of girl. You are aware that there are massage parlours open during the holidays correct? So if you couldn't get ahold of a lady that was your type on the board you had other options. Instead you opt to slander me on here. Maybe you should have went on to my website and looked at my full nude pictures and saw I'm not a spinner, that I have some fat on my body. Or taken a look at my picture where I'm sitting at the piano and you can see a that I have FAT!!!!

Thank you to those that said kind words on my behalf but I take what this "gentleman" says about me very lightly. I might not fall into his catigory of ladies but I fall into a lot of other men's. I am comfortable in my body and proud of all my curves.

Jenna
You wear it well Jenna.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (39.8 KB, 5 views)