Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-17-2024, 05:05 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Zoey Noel review

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever40 View Post
If I was in her shoes I would have done the same.
1000%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNance View Post
Bad form ? She was just trying to help, she was incorrect in her info, but she wasn’t trying to hijack the thread or make it about herself….
Agreed. Accusing a new user (whether advertiser or non-advertiser) of bad form when they are still learning to navigate a site they've just started using is completely unfair. Reminds me of when I started using BBS way back in the dial-up days. Newbies would get crapped on all the time for no reason. *sigh* :P

Hope LS can be more welcoming the next time we have someone new.
Old 07-18-2024, 08:03 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Petra Discussion

I saw no accusation. How come someone who is new is ok to correct board members on where and what they are posting, yet long time board members aren’t allowed to correct her on where and what she posts. People are reading things into statements that aren’t there. No mention of a scam but “there are undertones”. Bullshit. Questions ( including from myself ) about rates are not unfair. I was curious as to why her rates are so high. No criticism. Just questioning. Whether you can afford it or not, or want to pay it or not, if you say you didn’t note her rate was higher you’re a liar.
The ladies on this board are generally great ladies and I think very well treated. By the same group of disrespectful jerks mentioned in her rant on Twitter. That’s strange. I will admit, I’m aging. Perhaps bitter. I know SOMEBODY involved in this whole soap opera is very bitter and clearly vindictive. In a very saintly way I guess.
It’s a review and discussion board. It’s been around for years and I’m sure there are older members set in their ways. There are “older” (and I dint mean that in a negative way) providers on this board. Probably a good cross section demographically of both members and advertisers. Someone asked if the harsh posts were deleted. No they weren’t. The most heavy handed person in this whole affair is gone to get quite honest.
As I said, it’s a review and discussion board. Let’s save Kumbaya for the end of the prayer meetings.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Massage Addict

the long and the short of it is... she is a paid advertiser who is new to the board. you do not know them and they do not know you. conduct yourself accordingly.
Old 07-18-2024, 10:59 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
I saw no accusation. How come someone who is new is ok to correct board members on where and what they are posting, yet long time board members aren’t allowed to correct her on where and what she posts. People are reading things into statements that aren’t there. No mention of a scam but “there are undertones”. Bullshit. Questions ( including from myself ) about rates are not unfair. I was curious as to why her rates are so high. No criticism. Just questioning. Whether you can afford it or not, or want to pay it or not, if you say you didn’t note her rate was higher you’re a liar.
The ladies on this board are generally great ladies and I think very well treated. By the same group of disrespectful jerks mentioned in her rant on Twitter. That’s strange. I will admit, I’m aging. Perhaps bitter. I know SOMEBODY involved in this whole soap opera is very bitter and clearly vindictive. In a very saintly way I guess.
It’s a review and discussion board. It’s been around for years and I’m sure there are older members set in their ways. There are “older” (and I dint mean that in a negative way) providers on this board. Probably a good cross section demographically of both members and advertisers. Someone asked if the harsh posts were deleted. No they weren’t. The most heavy handed person in this whole affair is gone to get quite honest.
As I said, it’s a review and discussion board. Let’s save Kumbaya for the end of the prayer meetings.
I would argue that questions about rate are best handled in text exchanges with the individual provider. Public forum threads or jokes about cost are indeed unfair and--to use your phrasing-- in bad form.
Old 07-18-2024, 12:11 PM
London Sugar VIP

I missed the jokes- maybe they were underlying tone jokes. I also missed “in bad form” being my phrasing. But no worries. On a review board I have absolutely no problem with voicing my opinion on price if done respectfully, price is part of the whole package. That’s the way the world works. Providers also have every right to refute my opinion if they choose. I’m happy you saw her and that for you she was worth double what people pay for others. Your experience gave her some more credibility in London.
Old 07-18-2024, 12:27 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
I missed the jokes- maybe they were underlying tone jokes. I also missed “in bad form” being my phrasing. But no worries. On a review board I have absolutely no problem with voicing my opinion on price if done respectfully, price is part of the whole package. That’s the way the world works. Providers also have every right to refute my opinion if they choose. I’m happy you saw her and that for you she was worth double what people pay for others. Your experience gave her some more credibility in London.
My issue is not so much for Petra individually. She is a big girl and can handle herself.

As for jokes, I present exhibit A from Petra's first review thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
I might be able to book but first I'll need a meetting with my financial planner. Considering going the reverse mortgage route.
That was followed up by your comment:

Quote:
I guess being a 500/hr newcomer without any sort of confirmation makes me wonder what exactly makes her a nice addition to the London scene.
You didn't make the joke, but the ensuing discussion(s) around price seemed to reinforce/implictly endorse the joke itself.

What I've been trying to voice is that for ppl (particularly advertisers on the forum) making jokes about having to take a loan or saying that they are pricing themselves out of the market is disrespectful and doesn't encourage constructive conversation.
Old 07-18-2024, 01:22 PM
London Sugar VIP

Here’s a cool idea. Read my words without putting in your implicit or underlying crap in there. I can’t control what others write. Nowhere did I say she was pricing herself out of the market. To be honest, my opinion is that for myself no provider would be worth that much money, but that’s more due to my inadequacies or shortcomings than anything else. But others may be ok with that price point.
Old 07-19-2024, 07:47 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Woah there don't get your Wheels in a spin, maybe you and the provider in question need to lighten up. How do you know I wasn't serious? Ive already contacted Tom Selleck about the reverse mortgage. Hmpf! I'm insulted! maybe I'll take my over analyzed and pointlessly focused on completely harmless jokes somewhere else, ok Karen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
My issue is not so much for Petra individually. She is a big girl and can handle herself.

As for jokes, I present exhibit A from Petra's first review thread.

That was followed up by your comment:

You didn't make the joke, but the ensuing discussion(s) around price seemed to reinforce/implictly endorse the joke itself.

What I've been trying to voice is that for ppl (particularly advertisers on the forum) making jokes about having to take a loan or saying that they are pricing themselves out of the market is disrespectful and doesn't encourage constructive conversation.
Old 07-19-2024, 09:03 AM
London Sugar Owner

Lets try and keep the insults out of the discussion please.
I don't like over moderating as I believe people are entitled to their opinions.

I see nothing wrong with commenting that $500/hour seems like a crazy amount of money for a provider to charge as it's WAY over the average and we know price does not equal service. I'm sure there are ladies asking $250 who provide a service just as good.
However, I also know guys will pay that $500 (local sugar daddies pay a lot more than that) so if a provider can make that happen then she's running a good business.
I think the Keg charges a crazy amount for a steak dinner, but I doubt they care what I think. It's not like they don't have customers. Doesn't mean I can't complain about it to the Keg or to others. I also complain about the price of gas, the weather and the grocery store running out of raisin bread.

This is a discussion board. We talk about shit. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. When you join the forum, you have the option to voice your opinions or not. If you get into battles with other members, maybe it's time to step back and consider, maybe you are feeding gas into the burning flame.
I don't expect every advertiser to love this site, but I have some really long term advertisers perfectly content with being here and recommending the site to others.

Old 07-19-2024, 10:50 AM
Rookie Member

This thread makes me miss the memes Blake and Dylan would post. No complaints about those advertisers posting.