Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-21-2014, 06:13 PM
I like it Here

Default Re: Finally...Claire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Difficult to focus sometimes when ladies are occupying the old grey matter. I would have left my place without pants on this morning if I hadn't caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It is Friday after all.
LMAO. True, true. Looking forward to when I can stumble out of the warm embrace of another lovely EC woman.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:48 PM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: Finally...Claire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder View Post
I know I haven't posted much on here - most were on another site - but I don't hobby all that often and over the past year have had other things going on in my life. But, after some emails passing between us and not being able to gel our schedules, we finally connected the other day. And I'm glad we did.

Claire is all the reviews have said she is, and for me, more. IMO, she's not so much a GFE, but a BFF with benefits experience. It's not like having a girlfriend, but a friend who you can really talk to/with, and a friendship that has some amazing side benefits worth the trip to see her. Seriously, she is so comfortable and so much into a mutually-fulfilling experience, it took me a day to come back to Earth!

In her high heels, she is tall; statuesque would be a good word. And as I asked her to wear a little teddy or baby-doll - which request she accommodated gladly - the sight of seeing her when she opened the door was amazing. She was clean and fresh and smelled great. And tasted better!

Claire is definitely not a clock watcher. The whole experience was relaxing, comfortable, refreshing. She's one of EC's best and I'm really beginning to realize just how well "stocked" London is with good cuddlers.

Anyway, I had an amazingly enjoyable time - as did "Wee Willie" - and I feel that all you would expect from the "tried & true" of London was delivered. Thanks, Claire. I look forward to repeating when our schedules allow.

Oh, and she's a great kisser, too!

Thanks hun! It was great meeting you :)
Hope to see you again!