Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Dreamgirls Anya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith85 View Post
Thought I would venture out to someone new.

Not necessarily my best choice.

English not being the first language or the heavy accent made conversation and any pre and post time simply awkward.

Awkward waiting time after shower and then after some time together felt like it was time to leave despite booking an hour appointment. Total time 30 minutes despite an hour session.

Would not consider repeating.
She used to work in bliss the massage parlour my experience with her was the opposite of yours had a good time with her

we are not all going to have the same experience with the same sp and with different sps because we all like different things and we all will have different experiences so your going to hear the good the bad and in the middle that's why always go with your gut when seeing anyone it will save u from trouble

Last edited by Kostas; 10-07-2023 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Trying to explain it better
Old 10-07-2023, 10:00 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTom View Post
Dumb question, but can Dreamgirls even look like they have employees in this industry? I thought they provided scheduling, advertising, and a private location for independent service providers. Coaching, performance reviews, hiring and firing could be seen as crossing a line. Providing a refund is even further across that line. There is only so much they can do with any feedback.

At least we can look for reviews here. Thanks for that.
You can be an independent contractor and still be subject to service appraisals and termination of the contract.

I'm with Puff, this is a review board that the agency advertises on. They should have an interest in following along and seeing if anything is being said by their customers about the services the customer receives through their agency. Social media is the way of the world now as far as customer feedback goes. People are always tagging companies in a tweet or Facebook post and the smart ones followup.

As for bringing the issue up with the girl while there, the guy is already on the wrong side of the law by the very nature of the meeting and who knows what kind of reaction she will have to being questioned negatively. And for all you know, a bouncer is hanging out in the next room. Plus, do you really think you are going to have an enjoyable rest of the hour with her after complaining to her? it's not like you are unhappy with how your car was washed and they do it again. Not surprising that the guy just ups and leaves and posts about it later.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:38 PM
Rookie Member

I had the same experience with Candy . Super awkward was out in 20 mins for a hour appointment. I didn't say anything, just won't go back
Old 10-10-2023, 08:20 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
You can be an independent contractor and still be subject to service appraisals and termination of the contract.

I'm with Puff, this is a review board that the agency advertises on. They should have an interest in following along and seeing if anything is being said by their customers about the services the customer receives through their agency. Social media is the way of the world now as far as customer feedback goes. People are always tagging companies in a tweet or Facebook post and the smart ones followup.

As for bringing the issue up with the girl while there, the guy is already on the wrong side of the law by the very nature of the meeting and who knows what kind of reaction she will have to being questioned negatively. And for all you know, a bouncer is hanging out in the next room. Plus, do you really think you are going to have an enjoyable rest of the hour with her after complaining to her? it's not like you are unhappy with how your car was washed and they do it again. Not surprising that the guy just ups and leaves and posts about it later.
I agree social media is the way of the world these days but that doesn’t make it right or the most effective way. I’m also not sure of the timeline involved.
If you’re going to tell me your employer prefers complaints on social media to direct customer contact that’s ok. You would know. I’ve always thought it best and easiest to handle customer complaints immediately and personally. That’s good business to me, and more important than monitoring the internet. But again- just my opinion and obviously differs from many others.
Who said and when did someone say the issues should be discussed with the lady in the room ? I think everyone would agree that’s ludicrous beyond a certain point.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 10-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Paid Companions

Anya, Emily, and Candy are fairly new to the country. They are still learning English & cannot carry a conversation as well as our Canadian born companions can. I have changed the "languages spoken" section on their bio's from English & Spanish to Spanish & Some English to reflect their lack of fluency.

I've received some mixed feedback about these ladies, but they do have many repeat clients that enjoy their time. What some find “awkward”, others find really cute. It also seems like there is a pretty big Latin community in London that appreciates having some ladies that speak their language. I’m not going to fire them because they don’t connect with every single client or because they aren’t fluent in English. There’s always room for improvement and they’re certainly eager to become more sociable and hospitable. Feedback helps our companions reflect on & make adjustments to their service as needed. Most don't realize how their actions and overall demeanour are perceived until a review hits the board.

If I don’t reply to a review, it is because I am taking some time off work. This is a very small business and I handle most responsibilities myself, sometimes I need a break. I hope you can understand & empathize with my need for (occasional) rest. If you have a less than favourable experience, it’s best to contact us via text so that we can sort things out as soon as possible.

On another note, we operate in a very complex grey area. I can make recommendations but I absolutely cannot dictate the rates or restrictions of any companion affiliated with Dreamgirls.

As for Mr. Puff and Stuff, I believe this was your suggestion: "Not a review, a suggestion, two categories to add to the bios, Roleplay & Outfits. As it stands I presume neither is available" We've revamped our site based on recommendations from our legal team - and unfortunately your suggestion does not align with these recommendations. Hopefully we'll see some changes in legislation that will allow us to revisit this in the future.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:53 PM
The Hug Slut

Location: Somewhere between where I am and where I want to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgirls View Post
Anya, Emily, and Candy are fairly new to the country. They are still learning English & cannot carry a conversation as well as our Canadian born companions can. I have changed the "languages spoken" section on their bio's from English & Spanish to Spanish & Some English to reflect their lack of fluency.

I've received some mixed feedback about these ladies, but they do have many repeat clients that enjoy their time. What some find “awkward”, others find really cute. It also seems like there is a pretty big Latin community in London that appreciates having some ladies that speak their language. I’m not going to fire them because they don’t connect with every single client or because they aren’t fluent in English. There’s always room for improvement and they’re certainly eager to become more sociable and hospitable. Feedback helps our companions reflect on & make adjustments to their service as needed. Most don't realize how their actions and overall demeanour are perceived until a review hits the board.

If I don’t reply to a review, it is because I am taking some time off work. This is a very small business and I handle most responsibilities myself, sometimes I need a break. I hope you can understand & empathize with my need for (occasional) rest. If you have a less than favourable experience, it’s best to contact us via text so that we can sort things out as soon as possible.

On another note, we operate in a very complex grey area. I can make recommendations but I absolutely cannot dictate the rates or restrictions of any companion affiliated with Dreamgirls.

As for Mr. Puff and Stuff, I believe this was your suggestion: "Not a review, a suggestion, two categories to add to the bios, Roleplay & Outfits. As it stands I presume neither is available" We've revamped our site based on recommendations from our legal team - and unfortunately your suggestion does not align with these recommendations. Hopefully we'll see some changes in legislation that will allow us to revisit this in the future.
Agree with everything you've said, with a some suggestions/observations.

1. For the customers wanting role play, just ask. You can find out who offers it or is comfortable with it. As for outfits that's also a request that may or may not be possible depending if the SP. No guarantees on the latter since I've done that (just not in London) with a 75% success rate.

2. Might I suggest to Dreamgirls that any of the ladies with limited English, let the inquiring customer know in advance. That way they can accept/decline especially those that may find the language barrier awkward.

3. Of the recent reviews, I find the "lost time" of the customers concerning when an hour appointment is done and out in less than half that time. That is something as an agency you should advise your ladies to stay for the time paid for unless the customer is ending the session sooner.

Just my observations.

LTO_3
Old 10-16-2023, 09:07 AM
Paid Companions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTO_3 View Post
Agree with everything you've said, with a some suggestions/observations.

1. For the customers wanting role play, just ask. You can find out who offers it or is comfortable with it. As for outfits that's also a request that may or may not be possible depending if the SP. No guarantees on the latter since I've done that (just not in London) with a 75% success rate.

2. Might I suggest to Dreamgirls that any of the ladies with limited English, let the inquiring customer know in advance. That way they can accept/decline especially those that may find the language barrier awkward.

3. Of the recent reviews, I find the "lost time" of the customers concerning when an hour appointment is done and out in less than half that time. That is something as an agency you should advise your ladies to stay for the time paid for unless the customer is ending the session sooner.

Just my observations.

LTO_3
Completely agreed. Thank for this