Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-24-2023, 01:17 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Brittany

I usually go to the parlours when the pipes are full and near ready to burst. Rarely ever had a problem releasing that valve pressure
Old 09-25-2023, 09:11 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
It's a shame the parlours are designed to rip me off not get me off
How so ? I’ve been less than satisfied with parlour visits at times and very satisfied other times but I don’t see where they are designed to rip you off. How have they deceived you ?
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 09-25-2023, 02:47 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
How so ? I’ve been less than satisfied with parlour visits at times and very satisfied other times but I don’t see where they are designed to rip you off. How have they deceived you ?
You only find out after paying door fee if a full range of services are offered and you are the mercy of random rates. Tell me Tip, is this not the case?
Old 09-25-2023, 03:14 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Independent Britney

You are aware of the situation when you choose to go through their doors, I believe. No reason to complain if that’s the case. You’re not being tricked.
By the same argument aren’t the ladies in the same situation ? They are completely at the whim of whatever a customer will be willing to pay or not pay until after they’ve been selected. There is also more information shared about ladies on review boards ( I’m assuming you know about them ) than about customers. I’m aware that if I select someone without any knowledge about what will happen in the room I’m taking a chance. Is that not the case with any customer ?
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 09-25-2023, 05:29 PM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
You are aware of the situation when you choose to go through their doors, I believe. No reason to complain if that’s the case. You’re not being tricked.
By the same argument aren’t the ladies in the same situation ? They are completely at the whim of whatever a customer will be willing to pay or not pay until after they’ve been selected. There is also more information shared about ladies on review boards ( I’m assuming you know about them ) than about customers. I’m aware that if I select someone without any knowledge about what will happen in the room I’m taking a chance. Is that not the case with any customer ?
Ok, you like the parlours, noted
Old 09-25-2023, 06:08 PM
Grizzled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
You only find out after paying door fee if a full range of services are offered and you are the mercy of random rates. Tell me Tip, is this not the case?
Very simple solution, most if not all of the companions offer massages, as well as companionship l
Old 09-28-2023, 10:40 AM
Loving the ladies

I feel ya Hockey

oh for the good old days, (Ok maybe close to 20 years ago) walk in to parlour, and price up front $80 (or whatever) for nude full body reverse with release -no haggle, you know what your getting..perhaps some availability of "extras" at some price (back then was just fine with the nude reverse)

I have for quite a while stayed clear of the parlours cause I don't like the mystery either...indys, price up front, service generally discussed in text (yeah sure some lie or mislead--esp the Asian ladies)

My situation has changed so booking indys might be hard, so have thoughts of going back to the parlours--but yeah just don't like the "surprise" and any time I have even tried in recent years some of the prices are kinda crazy

But one note--sometimes a lady will talk to you in the room before you start and if no agreement you can back out
Old 11-23-2023, 12:17 PM
Rookie Member

I think she's a sham.
Today was the third time she's cancelled on me. One time we were texting on a Thursday evening and had a visit set up for Friday lunch time. Messaged in morning to confirm like she asked, oh it's a PD day today I have no appointments. You didn't know that 12 hours ago!? Three strikes I'm out! Lol
Old 12-14-2023, 08:00 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyone View Post
I think she's a sham.
Today was the third time she's cancelled on me. One time we were texting on a Thursday evening and had a visit set up for Friday lunch time. Messaged in morning to confirm like she asked, oh it's a PD day today I have no appointments. You didn't know that 12 hours ago!? Three strikes I'm out! Lol
Same
Old 12-15-2023, 12:33 AM
Virgin Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyone View Post
I think she's a sham.
Saved yourself $150. The 'massage' is mediocre at best and from our conversation, she's quite xenophobic.