Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-11-2015, 08:44 AM
I like it Here

Default Re: Emma- this blue chain beauty gets it

She is a very good looking woman with beautiful man-made boobs and a luvly tush... but even if she had a bag over her head she would be worth a visit.

Her hands are magical, and her attitude inviting, I just wish Crip had kept his text to himself.

When an MP or SP gets a review like Crip submitted there really should be no need to ask for more info and then start a debate about definitions and explanations.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:06 AM
London Sugar VIP

She has very stylish short haircut. Dark hair and eyes. A perfect complexion. Her lips are full. I don't know stats like height weight or whether she is 34 34 45. But I can say her body is perfect. Tight. Sheis into fitness. Her ass is bubbled out but nice and hard you could bounce a quarter off it. Nice white teeth smile. Her feet are small, her hands sre very feminine yet surprisingly strong. Toenails painted. Her p ussy is pretty. Very pretty. Her breasts are manmade just slightly over a handful. Hrr nipples are slightly puffy, easily aroused with quarter sized areolas and nice pencil eraser tips. She isnot nearly as tall as I, 5'11 but I would say over 5' . Guys she is a looker...you would turn to stare. If you want phydicsl stats because they actually mean sonething to you, thrn go visit the blue website. Stats mean nothing to me, there is more to a beautiful woman than her physical measurements.

She is ageless though. Her body could be of a 20 year old yet her maturity and her ability to be perfectly sensual and erotic would say she has years behind her....

Sorry the best I can do..... go see her she is a beauty - even though that is subjective and there are lots if gals just as beautiful physically - If you allow her to do her thing she will provide a very erotic perfectly sensual massage , no extras being hard sold and none taken cause you won't need to - go to an sp if you want more.

Crip

Last edited by thecrippler1972; 04-11-2015 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:07 AM
London Sugar VIP

I've seen her twice now. And im figuring to see her again soon. Im smitten.

Crip
Old 04-22-2015, 03:11 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
I've seen her twice now. And im figuring to see her again soon. Im smitten.

Crip
Ditto.

She offers some other services for an additional tip.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:13 AM
London Sugar VIP

I stopped in to see Emma again. Same hot session as first two. Maybe even better. She has changed her hair colour but not her style. The best part was when she saw me she was very happy, genuinely happy even and she remembered me. It had been months since my last visit. I was treated like a king for the next hour. It's too bad she works only a few shifts a week.

Crip
Old 07-17-2015, 12:20 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: Emma- this blue chain beauty gets it - wow!!!!

Sorry am starting to sound shilly or even silly now, but my fourth visit to Emma amazed me.... it was the hottest session yet! This lady gets better and better with every session, I know at some point it can't get hotter but it has each time.

Let me repeat: I do not ask for extras nor are any ever offered. Please no need to pm me on this. If you want extra go to an sp, with Emma there is no need. I do still tip I think generously; she has never commented either way which I really like. There has never been conversation on extra or money, she has never offered, she has never reminded me about tipping (don't take advantage of her for this).... it is pure fantasy, sensual encounter and this is exactly what I like about Emma. Let her do her thing and you will be rewarded with the most erotic encounter.

A few times in this hobby i have become exclusive to a provider, where all my hobby $ going to one person, Petra from fworld was one, and almost kenzie from fworld (if her availability was better she would have been)
And probably Miranda, buttercup, maria, Liz for periods of time. So it is safe to say I enjoy finding the one that I click with and treat them well.

I can say Emma is now in that category for me. I enjoy the comfort of seeing the same person, cause I get nervous going to see new people, cause I really am a one woman kind of guy, cause i am kinda shy and cause I find the trust and connection make the sessions better.

It has been tough getting appts with other ladies anyways.
I think I get ymmv now because I think there is sometimes a connection that is made in our encounters, or all the above including Emma made me believe there is a connection, either way doesn't matter because that is what I pay for .... time for fantasy with a lady who makes me believe.

Thank you Emma you are able to take our session even higher! I can't wait to get to lonfon again, trying desperately to figure out how to. And now at least I can stop trying to get appts, at least until Emma retires....

Crip
Old 07-18-2015, 07:10 AM
London Sugar VIP

I became quite interested in Emma given Crip's reports, but alas when I went to the Blue website, there are no pictures of her . Damnation !
Old 07-18-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
I became quite interested in Emma given Crip's reports, but alas when I went to the Blue website, there are no pictures of her . Damnation !
Hey Yogi I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words...but Crip must be getting close to that amount with all he's said in all his reviews of her!??? lol
Old 07-18-2015, 09:22 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiBear View Post
Yogi you would like her I believe. She is right up your alley from what I know of you.

Crip
Old 07-18-2015, 09:27 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER View Post
Hey Yogi I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words...but Crip must be getting close to that amount with all he's said in all his reviews of her!??? lol
I know viper, pretty sad actually. I have to get a grip. k I'm done on the topic....................... At least until my next visit.

Crip