Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 11-09-2023, 12:04 AM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Rebbeca

It was my second time seeing her.
We agreed upon a price for a service and I paid her up front.

After, she said I still owed her $70 because I still had to match the door fee.
Obviously this didn't occur the first time I met her, nor with any other woman, ever.

Will not be seeing her a third time. She likely doesn't care as she said she's moving to Toronto soon.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
"

What the hell does this have to do with anything !!!

It matters cause sometimes fake accounts get created to make up fake stories or it’s a new person that has never seen a working girl before n maybe they think 70 should get the full cup of coffee with a dessert
Where someone that been around longer would never think that.. so ya. Those are two example of why it matters[/QUOTE]

Even a member with lots of posts can also make a fake story it doesn't matter if they are new or not either way u wil not know who is saying the truth or not only those two know what happened.

And Yes the truth does always come out but sometimes it comes out late

Last edited by Kostas; 11-09-2023 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Adding something
Old 11-09-2023, 03:56 PM
I'm popular now

Everything Susan says is a lie

I am lying.
Old 11-09-2023, 05:41 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike17 View Post
It was my second time seeing her.
We agreed upon a price for a service and I paid her up front.

After, she said I still owed her $70 because I still had to match the door fee.
Obviously this didn't occur the first time I met her, nor with any other woman, ever.

Will not be seeing her a third time. She likely doesn't care as she said she's moving to Toronto soon.

You most likely got VIP room for 30 minutes which is $70 but in the room you match the door fee, so total cost would be $140 for 30 minutes. Seems like you didn’t understand how it works. Don’t say she scammed you before explaining your story. If you thought you would get half an hour in the VIP room and not tip the girl, you are delusional. Good luck getting anything for $70!
Old 11-10-2023, 12:39 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballDude View Post
You most likely got VIP room for 30 minutes which is $70 but in the room you match the door fee, so total cost would be $140 for 30 minutes. Seems like you didn’t understand how it works. Don’t say she scammed you before explaining your story. If you thought you would get half an hour in the VIP room and not tip the girl, you are delusional. Good luck getting anything for $70!
Yep, I got the VIP room for 30 minutes. I'm pretty sure it was Aug. 8th. I fully understand how it works. I've been countless times. I did just explain my story. I was scammed. I paid her $200 in the room, up front, same as the first time I saw her. But this time, after, unlike the first time, she claimed I still owed her $70 to match the door fee. I shouldn't have given it to her, but I'm nice and didn't want to argue with her. I just don't want other guys getting taken advantage of too. I can assure you, I am not delusional. I only came on this forum to put in a good word for Marley, when I noticed other negative feedback about Rebecca. Honestly, aside from her hustling me for $70, I likely would have seen her again and paid her a lot more overall in total. Believe me or don't believe me. Up to you.
Old 11-10-2023, 06:34 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Weird how many people seem to refuse to believe that the industry is full of scanners and lackluster service.
Old 11-10-2023, 07:57 AM
I like it Here

Quote:
Yep, I got the VIP room for 30 minutes. I'm pretty sure it was Aug. 8th. I fully understand how it works. I've been countless times. I did just explain my story. I was scammed. I paid her $200 in the room, up front, same as the first time I saw her. But this time, after, unlike the first time, she claimed I still owed her $70 to match the door fee. I shouldn't have given it to her, but I'm nice and didn't want to argue with her. I just don't want other guys getting taken advantage of too. I can assure you, I am not delusional. I only came on this forum to put in a good word for Marley, when I noticed other negative feedback about Rebecca. Honestly, aside from her hustling me for $70, I likely would have seen her again and paid her a lot more overall in total. Believe me or don't believe me. Up to you.
With this post, your explanation is a lot more thorough. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, or bark orders at you, but you should have just went this route with the full explanation in the first place. People are always skeptical without an explanation.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Going Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
It matters cause (BECAUSE) sometimes fake accounts get late

Your not getting it, the original post was accused because of being a NEW account (similar to you) and it seemed because of that it was fake ??? This is not different then anything you would post being new to the board.

I get it and have seen fake post for years on here, but everyone has the the right to post, but they should have PM the management first is what this post was saying.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:00 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
With this post, your explanation is a lot more thorough. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, or bark orders at you, but you should have just went this route with the full explanation in the first place. People are always skeptical without an explanation.
I'm sure he understands that now. Lets not drill into him too deep or he will just stop posting reviews! It also tends to chase away those who are a bit timid in posting reviews for fear of getting piled on.

I appreciate Mike17's warning and his follow up explanation. It sounds like Rebbeca was "winging it" for rates. Either that or she wasn't charging correctly on his previous visits.
Just my wild speculation of course. lol

Old 11-10-2023, 09:19 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
I’ve had similar happen with other ladies thinking the “tips “ are cumulative rather than inclusive. I believe I posted a comment about that. I always ask “what will total be that I owe you”. A good idea would be to never pay 3 times. Pay the door fee and then the tip.
There are scammers in this business just like anywhere else. There are also many lousy customers and some good ladies put up with a lot of shit.
You’re explanation is fine, I bet you wish you had read the reviews before seeing her.
I'm in a playground in my mind