Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 06-14-2024, 06:00 PM
Done

Default Re: Petra

Quote:
Originally Posted by giguere View Post
Has anyone had a chance to see Preta yet since she’s arrived to London. If you have please Inbox me. She looks to be a nice addition to London.
I have reccos on other boards.

See my website for links xo
Old 06-14-2024, 06:02 PM
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNance View Post
I completely respect the ladies setting their fees and whatever they want, but I can make a 2 hour appointment for about the same price the someone who I know will be amazing….just not worth the unknown for me
you should continue seeing the provider who is good to you at a price you can afford.
I'm glad you have yourself someone who is good to you!
xoxoxo
Old 06-14-2024, 06:03 PM
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This ain't Vegas.
No high rollers here.
Maybe some stoned high rollers.
You are sadly mistaken.

Also vastly ill informed.

I did not move here for clients.

I already have a 6 year list of clients.

I moved to London for myself.

Clients will follow me wherever I go.

Both new and old.

Ontario is a very large place.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:04 PM
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey-gods-show-wrath View Post
I respect everyone's right to set their rates and respect those that choose to pay those rates. I'm going to put in my 2 cents even though most won't care but I'd have to win either the lotto max or 6/49 max prize draws to see someone for $500 an hour. Even then, it would likely be a one-time thing.
That is perfectly okay.

As someone at my rates looks for a specific type of client.
Old 06-14-2024, 06:07 PM
Done

To those who are unfamiliar with me.

Hi, I'm Petra.

I have 6 years of trust in the industry.

I am an extremely low volume companion.

If you cannot afford my rates it is not a problem.

Not everyone can afford a Porsche.

I am so happy to hear many of you have a good companion at the rates you can afford.

See my website, socials and reccos from other boards.

Thanks for the post.

Happy to start a conversation.
Old 06-14-2024, 07:32 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petraluxurygfe View Post
To those who are unfamiliar with me.

Hi, I'm Petra.

Happy to start a conversation.
I have talked to Petra on snap, she is very open easy to talk to and has a wide range of knowledge. Someday I may meet up with her if the time works out right.
Old 06-14-2024, 08:13 PM
I like it Here

Your companionship could easily be worth $500 per hour. I'm sure you're an awesome lady. I'm someone that grew up quite poor up until about the age of 16. Then things got much better for my family. I have a mindset to hoard and try to wisely and safely invest money because of my upbringing. I dabble and have fun too. This may come off as a wrong assumption but you must at least have some mix of clients who grew up in well to do family situations and kept it going into adulthood, inherited money, have trust funds, had successful businesses passed along to them that they helped their family establish and run, clients that created successful businesses themselves early on in life that they've kept going etc etc. I'm sure you have some regular clients that can only afford to see you 1-4 times per year. I'm sure you have quite the mix.

The only thing that matters is that you're not eventually pricing yourself out of the market and that those out-of-town clients actually keep following you. I hope you prosper and have ongoing success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petraluxurygfe View Post
That is perfectly okay.

As someone at my rates looks for a specific type of client.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:26 AM
Virgin Member

I'm happy someone started a thread. I too saw the ads and was a bit surprised for the London market.
But like she says, not anyone can afford a Porsche.

That aside, her ads also feature on that other website with over 20k views in 1 day. How much of those views translates to actual new customers is for her to determine; but I think being a luxury doll she will be fine.

Our problem will always be choice vs opportunity cost.
If someone gave me $500 to spend on her, I would be more tempted to go with Karma, Pawton Sawyer or Jenna Love.

Why? Because of my good experiences over the last 4 years.
(Even the new ad for Penelope is very appealing).

The reviews on her website seems like the ordinary. Comments about her beauty and personality. From the 20 or less comments (from 2019 onwards) there is no sense of exceptional service. I guess the CEOs will not get into much details.

In this market, there is no guarantee that because something is more expensive it is the best out there. It is only after the session while you make your way home, you will have to assess if you have gotten value for money or would it have been a better to have ventured elsewhere. (No sense crying over spilled milk).

For the record I have spent over $500 in a day on companionship. But it wasn't for 1hr and it wasn't just one attendant.
Also, some of my life changing experiences are only 30 mins and $120-180.

Cheers.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:40 AM
London Sugar Owner

Interesting discussion, although somewhat pointless.
The lady is beautiful and has impressed me with her personality.

With respect to her services, I wouldn't know that without seeing her which goes for any provider. I've seen ladies that others raved about but I wasn't impressed. I've seen ladies that didn't spark much interest from others but I had an awesome time. You can't predict chemistry, you can only jump in and hope the water isn't too cold.

As for rates, it's her business so we can analyze it until the cows come home but at the end of the day, who cares?
I think the Keg is way too expensive and haven't been there in years. However, I also know it's a great place to eat. If I could afford it, I'd go there but if I can't I don't complain about it. lol
If Petra charged $1000 an hour, then that's HER business. She obviously isn't going to be advertising if no one sees her. Her business doesn't affect us unless you are just frustrated because you want to see her but can't afford her. That's no reason for her to change her rates.
I've been doing this since 2001 and guys ALWAYS complain about rates. I remember when they went from $140 to $200. Everyone yelled, "What the hell, this isn't Toronto!".
As anyone who runs a business knows, it's all about "Supply and Demand".

As for Reviews, I always do my research when I get an ad request which is why Petra has the green check-mark as a verified provider.
She doesn't have a ton of them, but all the ones I found are good, none bad. In most cases, a client at the $500/hour level is less likely to write a review. However, if guys felt ripped off I'm sure we'd see complaints.

"Rates" have nothing to do with "service". It's simply about what the lady feels is reasonable for her time. Something anyone who runs a business can respect. I could sell ads for $500 a month and no provider would have the right or reason to complain, which is why I get pissed when an advertiser asks me for deal then complains when I say no.
Yes, a provider advertising at Petra's rates is unusual for London, but I say if it works for her, then she must be doing something right. That's smart business and I respect that. Makes her even more interesting in my book.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 06-15-2024, 10:08 AM
Just a regular guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Interesting discussion, although somewhat pointless.
The lady is beautiful and has impressed me with her personality.

With respect to her services, I wouldn't know that without seeing her which goes for any provider. I've seen ladies that others raved about but I wasn't impressed. I've seen ladies that didn't spark much interest from others but I had an awesome time. You can't predict chemistry, you can only jump in and hope the water isn't too cold.

As for rates, it's her business so we can analyze it until the cows come home but at the end of the day, who cares?
I think the Keg is way too expensive and haven't been there in years. However, I also know it's a great place to eat. If I could afford it, I'd go there but if I can't I don't complain about it. lol
If Petra charged $1000 an hour, then that's HER business. She obviously isn't going to be advertising if no one sees her. Her business doesn't affect us unless you are just frustrated because you want to see her but can't afford her. That's no reason for her to change her rates.
I've been doing this since 2001 and guys ALWAYS complain about rates. I remember when they went from $140 to $200. Everyone yelled, "What the hell, this isn't Toronto!".
As anyone who runs a business knows, it's all about "Supply and Demand".

As for Reviews, I always do my research when I get an ad request which is why Petra has the green check-mark as a verified provider.
She doesn't have a ton of them, but all the ones I found are good, none bad. In most cases, a client at the $500/hour level is less likely to write a review. However, if guys felt ripped off I'm sure we'd see complaints.

"Rates" have nothing to do with "service". It's simply about what the lady feels is reasonable for her time. Something anyone who runs a business can respect. I could sell ads for $500 a month and no provider would have the right or reason to complain, which is why I get pissed when an advertiser asks me for deal then complains when I say no.
Yes, a provider advertising at Petra's rates is unusual for London, but I say if it works for her, then she must be doing something right. That's smart business and I respect that. Makes her even more interesting in my book.

Just my 2 cents.
Well said Gerald. Agree 1000% percent with everything you said.