Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-18-2015, 09:37 AM
I know all - but I'm not telling

Default Re: Samantha Foxxx - The Fox's Den

I had my Tahitian mini-vacation last night and it was great! My feet (and as Samantha joked, possibly other parts of my body) were telling me that it was time to go visit her again.

After a warm hug & welcome, I went into the bathroom to freshen up & get ready. Guys, you've got to go with the fleece-lined robe with the hood! I came out and told Samantha I felt like I was ready for a prize fight!

Samantha makes a mean Mimosa! I had a wonderful time and look forward to next time! Thanks Samantha!

MovieGuy

Last edited by MovieGuy4; 12-18-2015 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Apparently I couldn't spell "Mimosa"
Old 12-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGuy4 View Post
I had my first visit with Samantha last night. Everything was exactly as advertised ... only better ... and even unadvertised Explanation follows.

But here's the tl/dr version. Everything was great! I highly recommend. Will definitely be visiting again! Now on to the extended version.

First, the booking & communication process was simple & fun. We exchanged a nice thread of witty/sexy texts back & forth. The location was easy to find & the buzz-in went smoothly.

Next, I was greeted by the lovey Samantha in the outfit I had requested (and it was a stunning sight indeed ) and she gave me the grand tour. I have to admit that from reading her website, I was expecting a larger place. I actually thought to myself beforehand "Wow this place must be quite the setup with multiple rooms, etc. Maybe it's a house". But that shouldn't be taken as a negative. It's more a testament to the wonderfully creative descriptions & photos on the site. As a side note, I think Samantha has a hidden talent for real estate sales :) Seeing it all in person, she has done a great job of laying out all the play areas in the available space.

Our visit started with the unadvertised feature I alluded to in the introduction. Samantha has very recently (just this week if I remember correctly) picked up a professional pedicure chair. I had the honour of being her "guinea pig". I'll point out that I've never had a pedicure but I'll also admit that I've often thought about it (more for the foot massage, etc than to make my nails pretty :)). It was very enjoyable! So, I'll try to describe it because I don't know what is common for a pedicure. The chair has various massage settings that I could control and a warm/hot bath for my feet. Samantha worked diligently from a stool switching between my feet trimming my nails, removing dead skin, scrubbing/massaging with some sort of lotion and finishing off with wiping them off with a hot towel. I apologize if I've left something out Samantha. Stay tuned for Samantha to provide more details, but briefly she is a "perfectionist" so she's not advertising it until she feels she's got everything just right. We discussed a few options for things to add, etc. Although in my opinion, it was already perfect. One last thing on this topic and I likely should have highlighted this at the beginning, but Samantha does her work TOPLESS Again, no previous experience with a pedicure but I've got to assume that is unique

The rest of the stops in "The Fox's Den" (massage, strip tease and ...) were no less amazing but I feel like this post is growing too long (maybe already has) and you can read more about those experiences on her website http://www.samanthathefox.com/ But a brief special mention for a really great massage experience with the hot towels which are a nice touch. And the fog machine is pretty cool to play with (but I found I was distracted by other things going on at the time)

To wrap up, Thanks Samantha for a wonderful relaxing and yet exhilarating visit. My feet have never felt or looked so good Looking forward to the next time! Best wishes on the new feature and the other changes/additions we discussed.
As a birthday present to me , and seeing this review I when for the tour myself and as stated in the MovieGuy4 review. I don't know why it took me so long to scratch this off my TDL but now on my TDAG list . Very lovely lady and love that swing.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:15 PM
I know all - but I'm not telling

Glad you liked my review and glad that you had a great time!

Cheers!