Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-16-2024, 07:39 AM
Puffin' n' Stuffin'

Default Re: Zoey Noel review

Were some posts deleted? I don't see how Miss Petra was attacked so savagely. And just as I was warming up to the idea of going double the typical rate. Ironically her and says "thank you for the warm welcome", I hope she finds an accepting community.
Old 07-16-2024, 07:50 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff n' Stuff View Post
Were some posts deleted? I don't see how Miss Petra was attacked so savagely. And just as I was warming up to the idea of going double the typical rate. Ironically her and says "thank you for the warm welcome", I hope she finds an accepting community.
Saphira Rose's first review thread was about 3 pages long with exchanges back and forth. For the sake of keeping things focused as a review, Gerald (or another admin if there is one) cleaned up the thread.

I might suggest doing the same here actually, to be fair to Zoey. :)

People have every right to complain/be worried about higher rates, if you want to talk about it start a thread.

Last edited by Wheelz; 07-16-2024 at 07:52 AM. Reason: fixed typos and spelling
Old 07-16-2024, 09:34 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
If users are concered about scams, I believe there is a whole section for that, right?
I didn’t see any concern about her being a scam.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-16-2024, 01:14 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
I didn’t see any concern about her being a scam.
Not directly no. But the undertones were definitely there. Between questioning pricing structures and wondering whether Lyla was a legit forum simply cause it's not Ontario based, people were definitely taking shots at her credibility, at least in my view.

All I'm asking is for keeping threads focused, and also to try to encourage an online community's growth. :)
Old 07-16-2024, 01:23 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Not directly no. But the undertones were definitely there. Between questioning pricing structures and wondering whether Lyla was a legit forum simply cause it's not Ontario based, people were definitely taking shots at her credibility, at least in my view.

All I'm asking is for keeping threads focused, and also to try to encourage an online community's growth. :)
I for one wasn't taking shots at her she seems like a nice lady Petra
Old 07-16-2024, 01:48 PM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
I for one wasn't taking shots at her she seems like a nice lady Petra
I posted a short review on Petra not long ago. I've found her to be rather delightful.

I've been tempted to book with Zoey too but life has gotten in the way in recent weeks lol Hopefully soon though! :)
Old 07-16-2024, 02:17 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:

I would be wary of any forum I wasn’t familiar with (no matter where it’s based) just as I would be wary of any feedback on this forum from someone I wasn’t familiar with.
As far as price, I absolutely agree that the ladies should set a price point that they are comfortable with. By the same token, charging almost double the standard rate will generate crazy questions such as “Why”. This can be asked respectfully. I also think those questions should be welcomed as an opportunity for self promotion.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-16-2024, 05:20 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever40 View Post
Which is it?

Bad form for her to participate in the forum, or immature for her not to participate?
Bad form for her to go onto a thread not about her and try to tell established members how to post a review and then saying it's confusing and then not accepting the explanations of why it wasn't really confusing. Also have seen other longer term advertisers get in shit for posting in reviews not about them. And yes, immature for leaving in an apparent huff over being criticized.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:05 AM
Massage Addict

If I was in her shoes I would have done the same.

Last edited by fever40; 07-17-2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2024, 11:20 AM
Grizzled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Bad form for her to go onto a thread not about her and try to tell established members how to post a review and then saying it's confusing and then not accepting the explanations of why it wasn't really confusing. Also have seen other longer term advertisers get in shit for posting in reviews not about them. And yes, immature for leaving in an apparent huff over being criticized.
Bad form ? She was just trying to help, she was incorrect in her info, but she wasn’t trying to hijack the thread or make it about herself….